Our man on his gen 2....on the track....

@Ac41 up to his old tricks...he can sure make that 'ol gal fly....

I'm sure a few of them asked themselves "what the hell was that?" when the big bird blew by them...

Just finished watching the video and came to the .org’s “new posts” to see if someone had shared here already.I have to say I almost fell off my chair when the rear tire broke lose on that turn.

Damn! I’m tired from just watching him!
Looks like he’s swapped out the master cylinders. What other mods does the bike have? Rides it quite well he does for sure.
He runs ohlins suspenders and brembo MC. He has a pic or 2 floating around on the forum. Bike is one of my favorite color combos too! A 2016 Black/charcoal with red decals.

Damn! I’m tired from just watching him!
Looks like he’s swapped out the master cylinders. What other mods does the bike have? Rides it quite well he does for sure.
I think he's running an R1 Brembo MC, a quick shifter and has had the suspension re-worked...I can't recall if he is running Ohlins but for some reason I don't think he is...he is also on stock rims (or was).

He has a few videos out there and is a real treat to watch....

@Ac41 are you out there...??

I don't know if he runs Ohlins....one time he and I compared bikes and our two bikes were pretty similar in our set ups...

He can certainly ride, that's a fact...
I have drooled over his bike’s pictures long enough to notice the ohlins bling. :laugh:

I have drooled over his bike’s pictures long enough to notice the ohlins bling. :laugh:

Thing looks wicked! I bet it is pretty damn light. I remember weighing mine after all the mods I did to it and that wasn’t anywhere near what he’s done. Think it was like 30-40lbs lighter than stock? I’d have to search 20,000 posts to find that though…

Found the thread. With my few simple mods and about 2 gals left in tank I was at 499lbs. His bike has to be lighter than that.

Last edited:
Anyone who tells me a Hayabusa is a straight line only bike gets this (or it's predecessor) video sent to them....they are gob-smacked when they watch it...

I just love how he pulls in the other bikes then blasts by them....

They are wide open on the straights before he even twists it. And when he does he just walks right by em.

Thing looks wicked! I bet it is pretty damn light. I remember weighing mine after all the mods I did to it and that wasn’t anywhere near what he’s done. Think it was like 30-40lbs lighter than stock? I’d have to search 20,000 posts to find that though…

Found the thread. With my few simple mods and about 2 gals left in tank I was at 499lbs. His bike has to be lighter than that.

@c10 would be able to tell us almost to the ounce that bike weighs. He is the Ti lightening legend here.

Back