ouch

I read that his clutch cable snapped and couldn't remember his name for 3 days. A whole lotta good that baseball cap does. That bike coulda easily squashed his noodle!

I saw him on another video do a face plant from a tank stander:rofl::rofl::rofl: Again, no helmet...stupid hurts, and looks even cooler!:rofl:

I heard his guardian angel on his shoulder asking him where his helmet was just before he crashed.

He wasn't wearing his armored ball cap?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry, but there's no excuse for not wearing proper gear...

Ouch.. Watched slow mo and noticed the bike landed completely on him.. Like the back tire was still in the air when the bars/tank was on top of him.. So it was him between the bike and the ground that made the back tire decide to come back down....

Best line... "We need a paramedic right now.. paramedic right now"

If he's been in the same situation in another video.. Well hard head makes for a soft arse.. He must have a soft a$$.

Ouch.. Watched slow mo and noticed the bike landed completely on him.. Like the back tire was still in the air when the bars/tank was on top of him.. So it was him between the bike and the ground that made the back tire decide to come back down....

Best line... "We need a paramedic right now.. paramedic right now"

If he's been in the same situation in another video.. Well hard head makes for a soft arse.. He must have a soft a$$.

The other one is priceless too:laugh: and better yet, you get to see him in the hospital, you know, after the swelling has set in:rofl: I'll see if I can find it tommorrow.

OOOFFFFF!!!!! OUCH!! I wonder what hurts more, his noggin:laugh: or his pride?!!

Noggin...pride only hurts when you do something stupid:laugh: This was said to be a snapped clutch cable, mechanical failure. So yeah, pride's fine, head hurts:laugh:

I like how he mounted his "biotch" then gave her a spanking...can anyone really be this stupid not to wear a helmet when stunting?

Stupid indeed.!!
I'm surprised they even let him out there on the strip/track without a helmet. There's LOTS of rules and restrictions in those places.!!

Back