Other transportation...

cache

Banned
Just wondering what everyone else drives when not riding on two wheels.
rock.gif

Darn dialup..modem...90 merc topaz..yuk...89 Honda LXi Accord..sweet, And My fav is a pretty well built up 83 Toyota short box 4x4..next week Wife and i are gonna drive to Death Valley..and try to find the "racetrack"..will post a pic or two.
Also a 86 Dodge PU...gonna be our RV some day..360 ci motor,
camper and a trailer..spend a few days at Vegas NHRA and putt around on the Busa.
Other rides we have but two wheels..71 SL100 Honda almost mint with 1,400 miles and a cherry,well used 97 Honda XR650L
Off roader..9000 miles on it..never fell in the dirt but crashed twice without me on it at home...

Check the daaate...Ok.

I have a '94 Chevy Silverado ext cab 1/2 ton with 171k miles on it. Nice matte finish on the paintjob.
smile.gif

This time of year my 205hp Jeep Wrangler in Busa Silver. Only thing that will get me out of the drive. Pathfinder has to follow. Oh yea the pathfinder is Black and Silver also.

85 Monte Carlo Super Sport...With fresh paint...Man she is sweeeeeet...Will post pic tomorrow...If I can let it sit long enough...
wink.gif

I have a 1990 Suzuki Samurai, figured some one else on here was a Zukinut....actually I have 2, building the other up and was thinking of buying one more..... they are addictive also
smile.gif

Big following of the Sami's if you look on the net, anyone else?
I still haven't driven the Busa.. Should get the title in the next day or so..

1999 red Firebird
1995 blue Isuzu pickup

will more than likely be sellling the firebird when I get married. (just not enough space in the garage for every thing, besides the busa is my toy now!! )after the marriage, I will acquire a 2002 maxima that my girlfriend and I picked out together.

2002 Camry just sold last month. Got 2 work cargo vans 1 dodge , 1 ford.

But My 2 Fav's are on their way to Oakland California
2000 Busa & 2000 Silverado

January2_006.jpg

I HAVE A 1973 F-250 FORD PICKUP I BOUGHT BRAND NEW IN 1972 HAS 344000 MILES ON IT.
IT IS A GOOD THING IT CANT TALK
LOST COUNT OF VALVE JOBS,3RD ENGINE,2ND REBUILD
IT HAS NEVER LEFT ME STRANDED ANYWHERE

2001 CHEVY SUBURBAN LE  (onyx black)
1998 PONTIAC GRAN PRIX GTP WIDE TRAC (racing red)

and

DA Busa (2002 silver/grey)

Want to trade-in the 'Burban on a new Cadillac Escalade and the Gran Prix in on a '96 Chevy Impala SS.  Just a dream for now cause the "money is funny and the change is strange."

Brian

The first pic of the Vette was given to me by the previous owner, in front of his house.

Did ya check da date on da pic?
laugh.gif

Ya made me get outta my chair, ya bastid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DSC01234.JPG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back