Other Hobbies/CLUBS you are part of

(JuiceSC @ Sep. 10 2007,15:46) 91 Mustang GT with a few mods. Since you all love pictures, Glen event June 2006 with Phoenix CMR club.

glentrackday.JPG
I love the fox mustangs!

6473E3EAB123453685E8BAE8F1316266.jpg

(loboboy @ Sep. 10 2007,16:49) ... I personally have a 1929 Franklin in process of restoration, ...
Sweet. I worked for Dutch Kern in the 80's restoring Franklins for a living.

My hobbies other than the busa:

I'm into restoring cars, bigtime. though I don't go as old as the Franklin, I like my 50s cars. Right now, my project is another Factory Five Cobra replica.

crate.jpg

I'm a member of www.rswarrior.com since I just bought another Warrior. I'm also Sargeant at Arms for my ABATE chapter (fighting for our rights).
I just remembered reptiles too. We used to breed snakes and lizards and at one time had 55 snakes and 60 something lizards.

(ibified @ Sep. 11 2007,10:06) and this is how my last one looked completed:
Cobras are the baddest cars ever invented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I belong to the Christian Motorcyclist Association !

i am the president of a Christian Motorcycle Ministry 8 years. i'm
a frustrated musician: play guitar,bass,blues harp & drums. picked up
golf again and play chess at a 1500+ rating. oh- & 4 x-wifes
SHOCKED.gif
most of my life has been consumed by
motorcycles though.

Another good thread revived!
My hobby is a lifestyle where as a working man I can enjoy something everyday. I joined the ZR-1 Net years ago and have had 3 daily driver ZR-1s in the last 20 years. The last ZR-1 I drove for 17 years and put a 135,000+ miles on it. In 05 I ran it in the Silver State open road run and averaged 156 mph for the 90 mile course which is on public highway #318 in Nevada.
I am on Corvette Forum often and I believe about 300,000 people add whatever they like to that space in cyber space. So, its an interesting place to get ideas from for my Corvette fix.

Another part time fun thing to do is advantage play ( counting ) in Blackjack... all I can say God Bless the Indians of Southern California! They found a way to extract financial revenge on the white man for putting them on reservations all those years ago.
I also like to flip a car occasionally and buy, fix, and sell... as well as other commodities as they show up in my life.

I was big into LS powered cars back in the early 2000s. You'd find me at the local drag strip almost every weekend. Had to sell my toy (99 Trans Am) back in 2008 for a down payment on our current home. :(

I'm into all sorts of motorcycles. I own a website/forum similar to this one called V4MuscleBike.com.. Its dedicated to old school musclebikes such as the V65 Magna and Yamaha Vmax.

My other hobby is metal detecting. I'm Metal Detecting NWGA on YouTube.

Oh yeah, I'm also a gun nut.

Too many hobbies and not enough $$$.

draglites3.jpg

Back