Other Hobbies/CLUBS you are part of

LB ROLLER

Registered
im pretty sure alot of us have other hobbies..we are in other clubs.. whats up??? what else do you guys do other than ride around on the BUSA?

im a proud member of a LOWRIDER CAR CLUB
we are WORLDWIDE with chapters all over the place and still growing..

we are the 3 time LOWRIDER MAGAZINE CAR CLUB OF THE YEAR.. for more info and to check us out go to www.rollerzonly.com

I am also a mustang enthusiast, mustangforums.com, and when I had my Katana, I was on Katriders.com, and still am a member of that site as well.

I too am on Mustangforums.com, but mostly a lurker...hubby is a member as well...
cool.gif

Yep, Mustangs are where the "bike money" is going lately...
cool.gif

cool.gif

Cool deal VaBusa, i have the same screen name on there. Funny thing is, my busa is where all the "mustang money"is going!

I'm a bit of a car guy. I race and show a 73 Dodge Challenger. I also run Nitro RC cars and buggies. I have 4 of them. They are such a blast. Myself and my boy can play with them for hours.

ATV desert racing, member of Wide Open Racing.

video games - movie freak - music writing/performing/recording/production - church band live mixing - trackdays - Pocket Bike Racing w/ fstbusa - videoing stuff - taking pictures of clouds... not many clubs for ecclectic hobbies. opps forgot paintball, lasertag, and gun range

Wow didn't think lowriders and Busas mixed... You got any gold plating on your Busa yet? Or pumps and dumps? (just joking obviously) You ever take any whips up to Santa Paula?

Actually, I am into photography and a former mustang fanatic. Now I have a 41 Hudson in storage for a future resto projekt that I might go black primer, Redwheels and Mexican blanket interior for awhile.

Seems like since I got the Busa, all of my other hobbies have gone by the wayside. All my $$$ and time go into modding and riding her.

Bowling and Pool count? I have a rather nice selection of pool cues.

Inline hockey ("Los Canibales"); Rotary engine car enthusiast (RX8club.com); vintage CB900Fs (http://cb1100f.net/); guitar playing (Fender strato); road bicycling; RC submarines ("The SubCommittee"). Quit handgliding a while ago, looking for getting airborne again some way or another...

(Projekt @ Sep. 10 2007,12:15) Wow didn't think lowriders and Busas mixed... You got any gold plating on your Busa yet? Or pumps and dumps? (just joking obviously) You ever take any whips up to Santa Paula?

Actually, I am into photography and a former mustang fanatic. Now I have a 41 Hudson in storage for a future resto projekt that I might go black primer, Redwheels and Mexican blanket interior for awhile.
lol nah no pumps and dumps in it no gold either.. was planning on going with a sick ass candy on the bike with a everything else that can be chromed out CHROME of course....

HHHHMMMMM!!!!! well along with others I am somewhat of a car nut. I personally have a 1929 Franklin in process of restoration, I also do the Sand dune thing with my wife on ATV's and i also spend time at the local Drag strip with a high 6 sec Promod Car that I am a member of the pit crew and a good friend of the owner and driver.

I have also recently joined the RaceDezert site and I am in the process of assembling a Racer sand car for a friend before I start on my Ford Ranger Prerunner truck.

I think that is about it.

Well lets see what other hobbies HMMMMM I also run R/C nitro trucks, buggies, and cars. Also ATV riding. Alot of fishing. Drag strip every Saturday night. And did I mention building a Busa. I also try to squeeze work in there occasionaly.

Back