Oscar De La Hoya vs. Manny Pacquiao

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone getting tonight's fight?

I miss watching boxing, but I haven't seen or heard of any great fighters the last few years, so I hate parting with that cash...

I always love De La Hoya fights...then he got all GQ :whistle:

...and gone are the fun fights with Pernell "Sweet Pea" Whitaker, Butterbean :laugh: and who was that "Prince" that would saunter out like he was a king? Prince Naseem Hamed...those were some interesting fights, but always worth the $$

lol.. theres bars all over here lol. and dont cost a damn thing either lol. FREE is for me plus i know a few female bar tenders there so drinks are on the house lol.

I don't know anything about Manny...is Oscar in trouble? I know Manny's younger, but that's about it...I've lost touch with the boxing world :(

Manny is small....but the dude is crazy...not hatin on Hoya...but I just dont think he has the passion to hold off Manny...

Oscar lost me when those pictures of him in fishnets and heels came out...uuugghhhh....

Oscar lost me when those pictures of him in fishnets and heels came out...uuugghhhh....

Those are fake pic's .

Oscar is 5'10" and Manny is 5'5" , Manny fights at lower weight as well . May be a case of a good big man beating a good little man ??

Last edited:
Filipino Pride right here!!! I think you know who I'm rootin for, and it ain't the Golden Boy!! Manny is gonna wup De La Hoya's a$$!! Manny is in his prime, while De La Hoya is well Past his. Plus, he had to lose weight and muscle just to fight Pacquiao.

Manny is small....but the dude is crazy...not hatin on Hoya...but I just dont think he has the passion to hold off Manny...
+1

Plus Pacquiao has beaten all the top ranked Mexican fighters, in his weight class, that he's faced. There's a reason why he's world champ.

As I was sayin earlier...Manny is wild and had way too much passion for the golden boy...but from a business sense, which is what Hoya is these days...a very successful business man....the man just cashed in on what was dubbed the fight of the year

I couldn't believe my eye's.
I kind of figured it would be a loss for Oscar but not like that.
Here's to you Manny:bowdown:

Back