Orlando, Fl riders....

Racer 222

The rider formerly known as Howlin_Mad
Donating Member
Registered
Hello to all the Florida riders. I will be there next month to open a Cycle Gear store. I am looking forward to meeting any and all of you when I get out there!! Maybe we can do some riding as I will have a new "Street toy" when I arrive!

See you all soon

Marc

Howlin, Sup? You and I spoke some time ago about track days. Any how there are several guys in the orlando/daytona area. you will love some of the country roads around Ocala Nat. Forest. I go up there to ride every so often. Here are a few of the guys I've met up there. Red Busa, Alien yzf, let'er eat, can't remember all. I have not met him but cbriggs is in orlando also. Some of these guys hang out at sh.org also. Anyway welcome to Fl. Hope to do some ridding with you in the future. If you end up in south fl give me a shout. We do a 200+ mile ride on sunday mornings.

Thanks guys!! I am looking forward to making up some time with my family after 20 years in the Marine Corps. Riding, Road Racing and just hanging out and enjoying life. As soon as I am set up I will post up here. The Store will be on East Colonial in Orlando. I know that is a long road. I will be more specific as the time comes.

See you all soon...:D

I'm here in Daytona.....loooking forward to stopping by your store when it opens. Welcome to sunny/rainy Florida.

Also, I would be interested in the Ocala area rides when they happen........keep me informed.

Jay

I'll come by too - just an hour east!
smile.gif

How cool... I will get to meet the east coast contingent! Try to talk some of you into taking up road racing! Look forward to meeting you all!

Back