original fairings

busacurryboy

Registered
hey guys 'yesterday was bad day
my bike is just 5days old, 55miles on the odo.. as it was raining since tuesday..
my hard luck i parked my bike and just about to turn the engine off the car parked on my left side comes close, and keeps pushing mewith my leg trapped between the car fenderand my bike.
i keep yelling her to stop or go back, instead she keeps on and the pressure was such i kept leaning to the right and till i couldnt mantain the balanceand i decided to let go and pull myself. in the process did get some cosmetic damage my right fairing is all scratched, front fender too..
i felt so miserable yesterday.. that dumb*****.. anyway
besides insurance etc.. iam not worried.
<span style='color:darkred'>i want to know if i can get original fairings.. if so where..</span>
browsed the web whole night.. so please tell me where i can .. and approx how much

it hurts to see my beauty like that.. this is not fair to my busa..
1zhelp.gif
devil.gif

thanks guys .. it would be really great if you can give me the contact phoe number or even the url

damn sorry to hear about that ronayers.com is where i got all my replacement stuff from but sue that bitch first man it was her fault for fudgin up your bike

Damn..If her insurance is paying... Buy 'em from your dealer...
Don't get anymore origional than that!

Yeah, if she's got to pay don't worry about the cost. However, if you are looking for something cheaper because you are paying contact, Kath521, on this board. She can get you OEM plastics for I'm guessing what the dealer pays for them. Sorry to hear about that!

Back