Original Discovery Channel Busa clip

I'm glad you guys were able to use it. I copied it onto a CD-R and gave to a friend at work, but he could not get it to run on our PCs because of that missing codec-whatever. He downloaded the newest Media Player and still no good. He then thought the problem was caused by our Windows 2000 not recognizing something relating to the DVD software from the Windows XP on my computer. Anyway, glad you got it worked out.

No, I still haven't found the older one - if anyone can hook me up, I'd appreciate it.

Ed

Codec??? Anyone have a link, or type of codec we need to see this. I downloaded clip, media 10, a movie codec and nothing works yet. 3 hours of downloading for 5 mins of busa.....I'm addicted.

Help
1zhelp.gif

dude that video kicked ass!

thanks for sharing...

makes me want a hayabusa even more!

btw, worked no problem with latest version of Media Player...

for some of you that it didn;t work for go to google and serach for SLD Codec pack 1.5.3, i thinkk is the newest one, with it you should be able to play ANYTHING.

I have searched high and low for that clip and never found it, I owe you many thanks for providing one of the best 7 min of my life, we are all so lucky to be riding this mortorcycle God we call busa!!!

Back