Original Discovery Channel Busa clip

EdC

Registered
Back when the Busa first came out, it was featured on a "Top 10" piece on motorcycles similar to the 2004 one where it was ranked as #1 of the 10 most important motorcycles. I found a link to download the 2004 clip on another Busa site and I used to have the older one stored on my computer but the file became damaged somehow and will no longer open. Does anyone know where I can find that older one?

Thanks,
Ed

yeah it would be nice if you could post a link to the new one....
smile.gif

Thanks for the link. 143.5 MB, damn! Good thing I have a fast connection. For those guys on a dial-up, probably not a good idea to try.

idea.gif
N deedy !

uploaded_banner.jpg

[/b]</span>[/url]contact Rhythm or KS-WaterBug for password to recieve group discount price on HID kits.

uploaded_banner.jpg

Thanks EdC! I needed that!

Great shots of the blackandblueisfastest color!

More people have downloaded that video from my site in the past 24 hours than all other times combined! Over 3.5GB worth of downloads today. I see it is linked in Busa forums that I never even knew existed (probably because I can't read those languages). Let me know if anyone finds the older one and I'll throw that one up there too.

Does anyone else get an error downloading codec. It plays but no sound
mad.gif

Does anyone know what codec you have to have to view this thing? I have heard of this discovery channel show clip a ton and have never been able to see it. I saw the link on here and was BUSTING with excitement. Got the download done on a DIAL UP connection that took like 6 hours and it says I don't have the codec needed to play. Someone who is a computer guru PLEASE help me here ?

It is painful to be computer illiterate.

I click on the link and the screen goes blank.

I have DSL, but it is not giving me any download update.

Any suggestions?

you have to right click it and do a save as. Doesnt matter though cause when it gets to your pc it has no sound

I did a right click and saved as and you should consider yourself lucky cuz mine won't open PERIOD. No pic or sound. Says my media player does not have one or more of the codecs required to play the file

Back