ORG JURY:ZIMMERMAN GUILTY OR NOT

• GUILTY

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • NOT GUILTY

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • DONT KNOW/DONT CARE/WAIT AND SEE

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Please keep the insults out of this folks.

Gc he was breaking no law and apparently had every right to be there.
Had every right to be walking down the sidewalk or wherever he was. Had every right to not answer any of Zimmermans questions and had every right to keep on walking.
But for some reason that didn't happen.

I'm a bit surprised you would not intervene if you saw a guy attacking a woman?
Gun or no gun I'm not gonna just call 911 and sit back waiting for the cops to show while watching some thug fillet a woman or whatever. I would immediately do what I could to stop him.

I've seen too many guys get the livin' isshh beat out of them with that attitude and 1 actually got shot (he lived). Not to mention, I've seen the intervener (if that's a word :laugh:) start to get the best of the guy and the girl that he was "helping" turned against him to help the guy that was beating her arse. I'd do as Golden and assess the situation. You can't "always" just strap on your Superman vest and spring into action. That is 9 times out of 10 easier said than done.

That scenario and this one show the problem. As in trial today one side says 'oh those aren't life threatening injuries.'
And the other side says 'well how many blows should one have to subject themselves to before genuine fear of life is believable?'

With the woman example as you're watching, one smack of her head to the pavement, two smacks, three or four? How many violent smacks would you watch before you intervened?
With Zimmerman, sure his head is bloody but not ripped open brains hanging out he almost died kinda stuff. But how many between one and that is justifiable to you? Everyone is different. Zimmerman said he felt like his head was gonna explode. This is a difficult case for sure.

And I don't think all these tweets saying if he's found not guilty they are gonna kill white people are very constructive either. Each and every one of those folks needs to be arrested for making open death threats.

I agree with the arrest statement. Aside from the fact that Zimmerman isn't even a full blooded caucasian and is more Hispanic, you can't fault a whole race for the action or actions of one or a few. This is what racists, supremacists and stereotypers need to understand.

GC-Easy Big Guy, I wasn't attacking you in anyway. I was only trying to get you to think about how scenarios could be taken in multiple directions. Unless it's you, you will never know how you are going to react to certain situations.
You said "you confront that man and happen to not be armed or he is and he gets you first, what did you solve? you lost your life over a piece of earthly possessions and left your family behind to mourn..", REALLY?? to even consider a scenario that I would not have a gun is LUDICROUS! You must have been dreaming about a "gun free" America when you typed that.
As for the comment about not helping the woman, well IDK about all that, be rest assured if you ever see me, regardless of where it is that I will be packing. Yes, I strongly support the 2nd amendment and those that protect it. These are the people that do what is "right".
That is all.

GC-Easy Big Guy, I wasn't attacking you in anyway. I was only trying to get you to think about how scenarios could be taken in multiple directions. Unless it's you, you will never know how you are going to react to certain situations.
You said "you confront that man and happen to not be armed or he is and he gets you first, what did you solve? you lost your life over a piece of earthly possessions and left your family behind to mourn..", REALLY?? to even consider a scenario that I would not have a gun is LUDICROUS! You must have been dreaming about a "gun free" America when you typed that.
As for the comment about not helping the woman, well IDK about all that, be rest assured if you ever see me, regardless of where it is that I will be packing. Yes, I strongly support the 2nd amendment and those that protect it. These are the people that do what is "right".
That is all.

I never carry a gun so I know what works for me and you do what works for you. I have seen enough death over the simplest stuff, so i'll choose my battles and you do the same. Doing right has nothing to do with a gun. God didn't have a gun when he fought all his battles. That is all...

You missed the point, a gun is not always the saving grace to winning a fight. It's the reason so many teens are dead today, thinking a gun wins the fight. I was basically saying to him, Jesus didn't have a gun when he did all his work. If Jesus had a gun the day they hung him on the cross, where would you be????? I try to walk in God's Light so no weapon are person shall harm me. I don't need a gun, so I never carry one. When my day comes a gun or not I'm leaving this earth, and so are you..

HUH? That don't even make sense. The most powerful being in the universe and you compare him to not having a gun?

You missed the point, a gun is not always the saving grace to winning a fight. It's the reason so many teens are dead today, thinking a gun wins the fight. I was basically saying to him, Jesus didn't have a gun when he did all his work. If Jesus had a gun the day they hung him on the cross, where would you be????? I try to walk in God's Light so no weapon are person shall harm me. I don't need a gun, so I never carry one. When my day comes a gun or not I'm leaving this earth, and so are you..

Jesus had a gun? Much like your take on this Zimmerman issue... What if's. Zimmerman isn't on trial because of what if. It's because people seen an innocent boy who had the right to be where he was and got shot for it. Not that he engaged Zimmerman in physical contact forcing Zimmerman to kill a person. Just like you said "It's the reason so many teens are dead today". However it's not the gun, it's the mentality of these teens coming of age. You know it and I'm sure Zimmerman knows it. It's common knowledge these days. Armed with that knowledge, what would you think if you getting your head pounded into the ground by one of these teens?

As I see the case now, either Zimmerman or the witness are lying out their ass about one of these very teens you talking about or the profiling we have in our last couple posts is incorrect.

I agree with the arrest statement. Aside from the fact that Zimmerman isn't even a full blooded caucasian and is more Hispanic, you can't fault a whole race for the action or actions of one or a few. This is what racists, supremacists and stereotypers need to understand.

racist and supremacist is one thing they simply believe theyre superior to other based on race. stereotypes are in place because of observed characteristics or actions that form a pattern.so while all will not fall into a sterotype typically many will fit the pattern. In actuality the stereo type that fit wasnt race but rather ANYONE in a hoodie (weather not affecting them) lurking around a neighborhood at night is probably up to no good. so the observed actions of the criminals that use hoodies to conceal their identies while committing crimes makes everyone wearing a hoodie appear suspicious

Your Lost...That's All.. Blinded By The Media. See It For What It Really Is. Take Your Personal Issues And Strifes Out Of It.. :rofl:

Jesus had a gun? Much like your take on this Zimmerman issue... What if's. Zimmerman isn't on trial because of what if. It's because people seen an innocent boy who had the right to be where he was and got shot for it. Not that he engaged Zimmerman in physical contact forcing Zimmerman to kill a person. Just like you said "It's the reason so many teens are dead today". However it's not the gun, it's the mentality of these teens coming of age. You know it and I'm sure Zimmerman knows it. It's common knowledge these days. Armed with that knowledge, what would you think if you getting your head pounded into the ground by one of these teens?

As I see the case now, either Zimmerman or the witness are lying out their ass about one of these very teens you talking about or the profiling we have in our last couple posts is incorrect.

Your Lost...That's All.. Blinded By The Media. See It For What It Really Is. Take Your Personal Issues And Strifes Out Of It.. :rofl:

Actually on looking at the issue with a more logical point of view. you say that the youth of today is wacked, killing each other etc... and then claim the boy is just a kid who happen to be in the wrong spot at the wrong time?

The point the whole thing went wrong was when someone got physical. Either Zimmerman just shot the kid in cold blood or the kid tried to put a whooping on his ars. Both resulting in the kids death. At what point has my statements been blinded by the media? Media has been spinning more the racists angle then anything.

Neighborhood watches are usually formed after there is a crime problem in their neighborhood.

My real question is why you so against a man who most likely was voted into being the guy in charge of the neighborhood watch by other people who live in the area who are also ironically against crime occurring there? You would think that if this group of individuals thought he was a loose cannon they would remove him from his leadership position. At least where are the stories of him being a bully and harassing other people who entered the gated community? One would think the media would take a crumb of information and spin it out of proportion. No, Zimmerman wasn't a model citizen. But his time as the leader of the neighborhood watch has only been riddled with him calling in possible suspects. No offense but if I lived in a gated community and seen someone walking around, I would keep an eye on them till they got out of site. Regardless of race, etc... WHY? Because they are behind a gate that is used to keep out strangers.

Here we have a kid who has a sketchy past that does involve violence and in recent events.

What evidence do you have to justify your thoughts on the matter?

Should the kid of been killed? I wished not, but if it came down to my well being and his. I'm gonna vote for mine. Whether it be a gun, knife, or Wet Willie to keep me from harm. this wasn't just some barroom brawl. It was two strangers on the street. Who had know knowledge of what the other was capable of.

Golden Child,without peeing on your christian parade I need to point out that its you who is coming across as lost,blind and making it personal 1:by involving your faith in your posts 2:creating scenarios in your head with jesus and his gun.:please:

Religion, Christianity included, has been the cause of people slaughtering thousands of each other. From Rocks to Rockets have been used to wipe out anyone who didn't believe the same way. I kinda think we are mixing apples and oranges now.

actually the 6'2 17 yr old who was in tip top shape was beating zimmerman up not the other way around.

and what if this punk had broken into ur garage and you urself were armed do you think that would have an impact on ur right to defend urself against someone smashing ur head on the ground if you decided to use ur gun to defend urself after chasing after him and catching him? cause carrying a gun is perfectly legal in a neighborhood you belong in if you have a pistol permit. just because some neighborhood watch rules prohibit it doesnt even remotely mean it was against any criminal laws.

this is a CRIMINAL court NOT a neighborhood watch hearing to decide if your fit to continue being a member of the neighborhood watch any longer.

and just because the police told him to back off doesnt mean anything really. there is absolutley nothing unlawful about following a person who you think is up to no good when ur the neighborhood watch captain. what crime did he commit by following after him when he decided to run? thats what neighborhood watch people do, they follow suspicious people. the police say that cause if they tell them to get involved and they get hurt or killed that persons family will come back and sue the PD.

just because you were FORCED to defend urself does not mean you cannot legally defend urself. no different then you chasing after a suspicious person running from ur yard as you pull up into ur driveway who you think to be a burglar. you may have have not actually seen him steal anything but the fact that he is running from you would surely make you think he has or was about to commit a crime.

if you chased him and he confronted you and began fighting with you and was on top of you smashing ur head into the ground you too may feel the need to use deadly force. especially if you felt he would take ur gun from you if you lost consciousness.

INNOCENT PEOPLE DONT RUN........

what if this punk

He was an A or B student with no criminal record not sure exactly what about him makes you think he is a punk but it is an opinion and you are entitled to it.

Broke into your garage and attacked you and you shot him? Clean shoot! Was Zimmerman in his garage? NO! Was Zimmerman even on his property ??? No!

He saw someone walking suspiciously??? What exactly about the way he was walking set off his "He is up to no good" radar???

This is a community that has been having problems a lot of problems with beak ins, home invasions. I understand that. Quite a few reports and the reports sharing something in common. Descriptions in several of the reports say young black male.

Zimmerman

Does this shed some light on what about him was suspicious??? Was he looking into cars testing door handles on cars? No... Was he hiding behind bushes trying to look in peoples apt's? That would be very suspicious but no that wasn't it... Did he have some kind weapon or screw driver in his hand... WTF exactly was it about the way this kid put one foot in front of the other walking to where he was staying tripped this mans wire and put him into hunt mode?

Don't get me wrong he was right to call the cops to get that person checked out the history in the community is more enough to justify a phone call to the cops. My point is, an innocent person confronted by a person in uniform police or some uniformed security personal is going to react differently.

INNOCENT PEOPLE DON"T RUN
???

An unarmed woman alone walking home in the middle of the night being followed by someone wouldn't run???

An unarmed teenager alone walking home in the middle of the night being followed by someone wouldn't run???

Not sure why he stopped running maybe he didn't think he could loose him who knows??? Only Martin and Zimmerman can answer that since dead men tell no tales no point in asking.

You want to know who wouldn't run? Some one who was armed

whether he was an innocent person or hard core criminal.

An innocent person being followed if he was smart would run far enough to get his hand on his gun and have it ready and confront him. With your gun in hand and ask "Why you following me?" He makes a false move pull the trigger. 17 yr olds can't carry :whistle:

An armed criminal doesn't need a permit age is irrelevant you follow him he runs it will only be long enough to get the drop on you. He won't bother confronting you just squeeze the trigger drop you and run.

Armed criminals do run from cops because they know cops have guns to and there a lot more of them.

Want some what if scenarios???

What if someone is following your teenager home in your community are you scared for your kid and do you get defensive, like hand on the trigger defensive if you going confront this person??? This isn't uniformed officer, this isn't a uniformed security guard not even a giant reflective vest saying neighborhood watch.

Your teen runs from stalker, stalker hasn't seen you, do you drop him if you have a clean shot? Should Zimmerman have been following that kid if he was acting suspiciously? yeah. Was the kid acting suspiciously? No! The only suspicious thing that kid did was walking while he was black.

He was an A or B student with no criminal record not sure exactly what about him makes you think he is a punk but it is an opinion and you are entitled to it.

I don't know brother. I have not followed this crap and will probably stay out of these threads from here on in, but with a very quick search I found where his parents fought to keep his transcripts out of court. IMO an A B student couldn't need that. Read this ABC article. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/u...ase-text-messages-of-trayvon-martin.html?_r=0

From what I've seen flipping through the channels this case has now turned into an attack on SYG laws and another attack on the second amendment. I think it's sad that people are cashing in on his death, maybe I'm naive

I don't know brother. I have not followed this crap and will probably stay out of these threads from here on in, but with a very quick search I found where his parents fought to keep his transcripts out of court. IMO an A B student couldn't need that. Read this ABC article. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/24/u...ase-text-messages-of-trayvon-martin.html?_r=0

I see what you mean I guess no one will report all the facts in one shot, the txt' were left out and the problem at home with the mother as well. This article also leaves out the aggravated battery on an officer arrest on Zimmerman and left out what was in Zimmerman's system the night of the shooting, Temazepam and Adderal.

I can relate to the marijuana use as a teen and getting suspended from school. I didn't grow up to be the leader of the Crypts. Our environment has a lot to do with how we turn out maybe being with his dad was a change in the right direction. who knows.

As posted above there are using this as ammunition to attack the SYGL when it should be fuel to uphold it the one who deserved to get shot that night for his actions was Zimmerman. The kid just wasn't old enough to carry and defend himself from his stalker and pursuer.

I see what you mean I guess no one will report all the facts in one shot, the txt' were left out and the problem at home with the mother as well. This article also leaves out the aggravated battery on an officer arrest on Zimmerman and left out what was in Zimmerman's system the night of the shooting, Temazepam and Adderal.

I can relate to the marijuana use as a teen and getting suspended from school. I didn't grow up to be the leader of the Crypts. Our environment has a lot to do with how we turn out maybe being with his dad was a change in the right direction. who knows.

As posted above there are using this as ammunition to attack the SYGL when it should be fuel to uphold it the one who deserved to get shot that night for his actions was Zimmerman. The kid just wasn't old enough to carry and defend himself from his stalker and pursuer.

If you're saying that a 17 year old "kid" cant carry or defend himself you're dreaming and from MY personal experience I can tell you that not so many moons ago I came back to L.A to visit my dad for a month and in the time there I was contracted by a company who was gathering info on American youths and their involvement with crime.Throughout all this I could have bought 50 firearms in the space of 2 weeks from "kids" who had more clout than the local sheriff.Personally I would not have one millimetre of regret if I shot any of them….is my reasoning wrong?maybe,Am I willing to shoot a child or take a young life NO BUT that all changes when the little oxygen thieving moderfuker is shoving a Glock down your throat.
Depositing a .40 cal shell in his skull is somehow refreshing no matter if he/she is white,black,purple,blue or green in colour as it wont make an iota of a difference if its me on the line.
Considering how many here project into scenarios with their what ifs i thought I would try one:: WHAT IF you where on a check point in the middle east(Iraq) and you see 3 kids in the distance and for some reason you think that there is something not right and from a distance you ask them(in their language)to put their arms/clothing up and turn around to see if they are strapped and they totally ignore it….what would you do?

listen to gz call to police( detail uncensor youtube) i think you get a better idea of what he saw and what TM was doing ..listen carefully..
TM was in the mission to whoop some a$$ that nite. he had plenty of time to walk home or call the 911if he was so scared of his life.... i bet if he knew that GZ had a gun he would not approached him..

i predicted it...lost friends over it...still carry my gun because stupid dont have a time schedule.

Back