ORG JURY:ZIMMERMAN GUILTY OR NOT

• GUILTY

Votes: 20 29.9%
  • NOT GUILTY

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • DONT KNOW/DONT CARE/WAIT AND SEE

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
All female jury.... He is gone! I hope he likes orange jump suits.

Quite exactly the opposite of what every legal expert has been saying since they announced it.
But hey what do Marcia Clark and Alan Dershowitz know?

If anyone approached me like Zimmerman did, I would have likely run too...has nothing to do with guilt or innocence, it has to do with self-preservation and Martin had every right to run and/or defend himself against someone that chased HIM.

Why is it that so many can't see what Zimmerman did as being the only catalyst to why Martin is now dead??

Please tell me exactly how Zimmerman approached Trayvon since you were there.
:whistle:

That's exactly right you have no idea how he approached the kid, zero. Zim had every right to approach anyone he thought suspicious as he was elected by the neighborhood to do so. Why is it you and everyone else seems so convinced he approached the kid angrily or with vicious attitude? You nor I nor anyone knows what was said that night. Please keep to the facts. You also seem to forget that according to the only witnesses there whatever Zim said or did to the kid was over. Only after that did the kid follow Zim back to his truck and attack him.

These are all facts, yes the facts as they are entered into evidence.

Are people completely missing the fact that a 17yr old boy who was minding his own business and doing nothing illegal (and probably hasn't done anything more than any one of us at 17 years old has done) has lost his life. **** law...where is the morality in this or logic? If Zimmerman didn't want his arse whooped he shouldn't have approached this young man. And since when does a simple arse whooping warrant a gunshot to the chest? Really? It's a sad day in the America when we have people defending a man who killed a 17 yr old and are trying to make logic out of the apparently illogical. SAD DAY! :angry: This country is going to hell in a handbasket and from what I've read, Obama isn't single-handedly sending us there.

I understand where you are coming from, but at what point does a person decide it only gonna be just an ars whipping and not letal harm to oneself. Considering the opponent was a complete stranger?

Zim had every right to approach anyone he thought suspicious as he was elected by the neighborhood to do so.

That's where your wrong Blanca and you should maybe go check your facts on the codes and conducts of a neigborhood watch. IDK how many neighborhood watches you have been a part of or organized but it is stressed time and time again and overemphasized that as a Volunteer of a neighborhood watch you are given No authority to Approach, Detain, or Apprehend any suspects of a suspicious nature. You are not to put yourself or any other persons in any immediate danger/ hostile situation. The sole purpose and duty of a neighborhood watch is to maintain a vigilant presence over your community and report any suspicious characters or activities to the proper authorites at once........ That's it nothing more nothing less. That's pretty much the gist of the by laws pertaining to several of the neighborhood watches that I myself have been a part of or helped to coordinate and I'm sure if you have 1 in your neighborhood it will read something similar to that. So no Blanca he didn't have the right to do anything but call the police alert them of a suspicious person and keep a safe distance from the person(s) or activity that is occuring until the authorities can respond

^^^ tell that to the Guardian Angels.

Fine, whether part of the watch or not he still as I and you do had every right to approach the kid and ask him some questions. Is it your general thoughts people have no right to approach you and ask you a question or two?
Is it your thought that if a complete stranger walked up to you and wanted to ask you a question that's enough reason for you to attack and beat on them?
'Oh if someone walks up to me and asks me a question I'm gonna pound them!'
Is that your point of view?

All the kid had to do was answer a couple questions politely. Is there anyone on this wide world that thinks Trayvon would still not be here if he had been nice? Good grief.

'Yes sir, I'm walking back to my dads house. It's right over there.'

Didn't do that did he? Still be here if he had.

Are people completely missing the fact that a 17yr old boy who was minding his own business and doing nothing illegal (and probably hasn't done anything more than any one of us at 17 years old has done) has lost his life. **** law...where is the morality in this or logic? If Zimmerman didn't want his arse whooped he shouldn't have approached this young man. And since when does a simple arse whooping warrant a gunshot to the chest? Really? It's a sad day in the America when we have people defending a man who killed a 17 yr old and are trying to make logic out of the apparently illogical. SAD DAY! :angry: This country is going to hell in a handbasket and from what I've read, Obama isn't single-handedly sending us there.

You're completely right, no 17yr old has ever committed murder.
No 17yr has ever brutally killed anyone. And there certainly aren't any 17yr old gang members that are in jail
for murder. :rofl:

Point is, I don't care how old they are. Kids have killed before and age makes no difference to me.

Golden child I'll tell you what he was doing to draw suspicion.
He changed directions three times, he saw Zim in truck and tried to elude him, he was walking around aimlessly in the pouring Florida rain.
All you have to do is listen to the 911 call where Zim perfectly describes this. Simple fact is all. But everyone wants to look past that and go on their emotions.
Because he had MMA training, because he reffed fights, because he flashed gang signs, did drugs and attacked a bus driver does not immediately make him at fault or guilty in my mind but it certainly opens up and makes more possible the idea he was quick tempered and jumped on Zim wanting to do something he was familiar with. Ask yourself who most likely would be more comfortable in a fight or more willing to get into one, the kid or Zim? The answer is obvious.

Where did you grow up at? Social Status as a kid? Poor, medium income, well off ,or wealthy. Did your parents work two jobs?
Did you have to watch over your siblings? Ride a bike miles to pay your parents bills cause they were working?

Fine, whether part of the watch or not he still as I and you do had every right to approach the kid and ask him some questions. Is it your general thoughts people have no right to approach you and ask you a question or two?
Is it your thought that if a complete stranger walked up to you and wanted to ask you a question that's enough reason for you to attack and beat on them?

All the kid had to do was answer a couple questions politely. Is there anyone on this wide world that thinks Trayvon would still not be here if he had been nice? Good grief.

I absolutely love the hypocritical point of views on here. Blanca you just chastised Vabs for not knowing what Zimmerman said to Martin and that we were all assuming that Zimmerman approached him in an aggressive manner. So who are you to assume that Zimmerman approached him in a polite manner? 2 sides of a coin my friend.... You don't know how or what was said or how or what was said was received? What gives your biased opinion any more credence than hers? Oh yours must be right because he was a black kid walking around in the rain smoking weed all the while practicing martial arts moves???? He must have been guilty!!! What was I thinking.........

I'm as real as they come so.let's break down your points.

I'm walking in a new neighborhood, and I get a little turned around, so I back track myself. Is that a crime?

I'm a little lost and in new surroundings, I see a guy looking like he might be a predator following me ( imagine this was your son or daughter, what have you taught them about strangers, think hard now?) . No stickers on car, no uniform on and he watching me. What would you do?

I can walk in a tornado with a rain coat and no drawers in Oklahoma, am I guilty of a crime? I'm not committing a violation to person or property when you see me.
What gives you the right to come fcuk with me?

You can ask me anything you like, and I have the right to refuse to even speak to you. Even in a courtroom...

Your gonna have to come better than that bro. I have been in more hand to hand training, security top level trainings and read more books about law training than I care to remember. One thing those books can't teach you is common sense... The difference between robbing a house and murder is the difference of a person getting between robber and the door. He had no intention to murder anyone. He knew it could happen and that's all it takes.
Go to your local library and do some reading, not make assumptions.

I never speak what I don't know, true story.
I'm not just some mechanic, but a educated one from real life experiences not a paperback fairy tale.

Golden child I'll tell you what he was doing to draw suspicion.
He changed directions three times, he saw Zim in truck and tried to elude him, he was walking around aimlessly in the pouring Florida rain.
All you have to do is listen to the 911 call where Zim perfectly describes this. Simple fact is all. But everyone wants to look past that and go on their emotions.
Because he had MMA training, because he reffed fights, because he flashed gang signs, did drugs and attacked a bus driver does not immediately make him at fault or guilty in my mind but it certainly opens up and makes more possible the idea he was quick tempered and jumped on Zim wanting to do something he was familiar with. Ask yourself who most likely would be more comfortable in a fight or more willing to get into one, the kid or Zim? The answer is obvious.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry Goldenchild I finally figured it out!!!!!!

Here is Blanca and his "Patriots" guide to not getting your azz gunned down in the street while minding your own business.....

Rule #1. From the moment you are born live a squeaky clean life free of all mistakes. Abstain from alcohol and narcotics and whatever you do never and I repeat Never display any signs of violence or aggression. That includes the viewing of any martial arts fights or movies....

Rule #2. If for some reason you are walking around @ night Never wear a hoodie!! Especially if your are a Minority...... Then you must wear a road reflector vest if you are not in your immediate neighborhood. This will identify you as non threatening and suspicious.......

Rule #3. If Anybody of Caucasian resemblence approaches you or starts to follow slowly behind you in a regular vehicle do not panic or make any sudden movements like change directions. And for heavens sake if you have skittles on your person don't reach for them!!!!!!!! These are all hostile and suspicions actions of a blood thirsty psychopath.

Rule #4. Anytime a stranger in the dead of night speaks to you or asks you a question you Must stop what you are doing. Doesn't matter if your on the phone, its raining, or your in a hurry to get somewhere. You must stop what your doing immediately because they have "Rights", approach them with your hands up and politely answer all their inqueries and end them with Yes Sir. Any other actions or response will mean you are up to no good and warrant them to give chase after you.

Well there you have it Org! Follow Blancas 4 simple rules and you won't get shot dead in the street needlessly while minding your own business :whistle:

NOBODY has a RIGHT to walk up to someone and start questioning them except law enforcement. NOBODY.

If you walk up to me as a mall cop,2 bit security,neighbourhood watch,etc etc. and start asking me questions...guess whats gonna happen.

Example: Couple years ago me and the house mouse were exiting a store. Store security picked me outa the crowd leaving and asked to look in my bags.

Why was I chosen? Here's a guess. I was wearing biker leathers. Same reason I got picked out of 300 people getting off the last flight I took. Tattoo's,shaved head,earings,kinda mean looking.etc.

Well guess what? Mr. Store Security got told to go get fugged. Should I have stopped and let the crowd look on while this fug-wad treated me like a criminal? Perhaps friends,family,my boss might have happened on the scene. Then what? Word then travels around my work enviroment. What do folks think then? I'll tell you what they think.They think you are GUILTY. That is human nature.

But according to you...I'm to let complete strangers walk up and grill me as they see fit. I'm to stand there...and answer some fuk-wads questions POLITELY.

If I do that...I'm then ALLOWED by THEM to carry on about my business.

I gotta tell ya dude,if you walked up to me as a stranger and asked me where I was going....I wouldn't even answer you. If I happened to be in a bad mood...

YES,you would get punched in the face.

I am honestly and truely scared for your children. They are to snap to attention and POLITELY answer a few questions for COMPLETE STRANGERS.

Thats how kids go missing.

RSD.

Still nobody answered the simple question.

Had Trayvon been polite would he still be here?
Yep.

@1busa and Gc

I never said my side was right
Never said my pov is correct
Never said it was because the kid was black
Never said I believe Zim approached him nicely, I only pointed out Vabs didn't know how it went down when she made comment 'if anyone approached me like that' . And if you read instead of formulating responses you'll see I said 'you nor I know'.
Never said the kid didn't have right to be there.

Haven't done anything other than stated facts as entered into evidence by the court.
The kid had right to be there and so did Zim.

Your jury is respective of the only ones who were willing to say they knew about the case but were willing to listen to the facts and nothing else. What's appalling to me is the lower level of acceptance for poor morals in this country now. People are still defending a kid who was tatted up at 17, flashed gang signs on Fb, tried to buy guns under age and illegally, bought and sold drugs and whose friends called him weed head, spray painted school property, found with supposed stolen women's jewelry, suspended three times from school in same year, found with drug paraphernalia, attacked a bus driver and bragged about it online, reffed MMA street fights and most likely a whole bunch of other stuff they haven't released. Yes he is a perfect example of what the average American teen is and no threat to anyone. I bet many members here wish their kids were exactly like him, NOT!
I don't have any manual or book or whatever y'all want to put into my mouth, just simply a decent set of standards and morals Trayvon obviously didn't. Putting myself into the kids shoes that night I'm confident I'd still be here and that's because I would have used my head instead of fist. The discussion was over, the kid followed Zim back to his car, put his hand on his shoulder, swung him around and sucker punched him. You only have to read the evidence not listen to CNN to see that.

We have been speculating for the last year and posting our opinions on this here.
At the end of the day that's just it opinions and speculations. From the very first of almost forty pages in the other thread I said me I wouldn't have and I don't think Zim should have gotten out of the vehicle. But in doing that he broke no laws. What happened after that nobody knows.

You will not hear me complain about a guilty verdict but I'd bet just about anything a not guilty verdict ain't gonna sit well. The very same people who said all we want is an arrest I can almost guarantee will be long after the verdict came out still crying injustice.

NOBODY has a RIGHT to walk up to someone and start questioning them except law enforcement. NOBODY.

If you walk up to me as a mall cop,2 bit security,neighbourhood watch,etc etc. and start asking me questions...guess whats gonna happen.

Example: Couple years ago me and the house mouse were exiting a store. Store security picked me outa the crowd leaving and asked to look in my bags.

Why was I chosen? Here's a guess. I was wearing biker leathers. Same reason I got picked out of 300 people getting off the last flight I took. Tattoo's,shaved head,earings,kinda mean looking.etc.

Well guess what? Mr. Store Security got told to go get fugged. Should I have stopped and let the crowd look on while this fug-wad treated me like a criminal? Perhaps friends,family,my boss might have happened on the scene. Then what? Word then travels around my work enviroment. What do folks think then? I'll tell you what they think.They think you are GUILTY. That is human nature.

But according to you...I'm to let complete strangers walk up and grill me as they see fit. I'm to stand there...and answer some fuk-wads questions POLITELY.

If I do that...I'm then ALLOWED by THEM to carry on about my business.

I gotta tell ya dude,if you walked up to me as a stranger and asked me where I was going....I wouldn't even answer you. If I happened to be in a bad mood...

YES,you would get punched in the face.

I am honestly and truely scared for your children. They are to snap to attention and POLITELY answer a few questions for COMPLETE STRANGERS.

Thats how kids go missing.

RSD.

You don't have to fear for my kids as they aren't criminals.
And again what's wrong with answering a question or two politely for someone?
You weren't in a neighborhood that had been riddled with crime you were in a store.
It wasn't dark and pouring rain either and you weren't observed walking around aimlessly.

You want to talk about the facts in this case or interject your own personal stories and try to twist the truth to compare to your experiences?

Still nobody answered the simple question.

Had Trayvon been polite would he still be here?
Yep.

@1busa and Gc

I never said my side was right
Never said my pov is correct
Never said it was because the kid was black
Never said I believe Zim approached him nicely, I only pointed out Vabs didn't know how it went down when she made comment 'if anyone approached me like that' . And if you read instead of formulating responses you'll see I said 'you nor I know'.
Never said the kid didn't have right to be there.

Haven't done anything other than stated facts as entered into evidence by the court.
The kid had right to be there and so did Zim.

Your jury is respective of the only ones who were willing to say they knew about the case but were willing to listen to the facts and nothing else. What's appalling to me is the lower level of acceptance for poor morals in this country now. People are still defending a kid who was tatted up at 17, flashed gang signs on Fb, tried to buy guns under age and illegally, bought and sold drugs and whose friends called him weed head, spray painted school property, found with supposed stolen women's jewelry, suspended three times from school in same year, found with drug paraphernalia, attacked a bus driver and bragged about it online, reffed MMA street fights and most likely a whole bunch of other stuff they haven't released. Yes he is a perfect example of what the average American teen is and no threat to anyone. I bet many members here wish their kids were exactly like him, NOT!
I don't have any manual or book or whatever y'all want to put into my mouth, just simply a decent set of standards and morals Trayvon obviously didn't. Putting myself into the kids shoes that night I'm confident I'd still be here and that's because I would have used my head instead of fist. The discussion was over, the kid followed Zim back to his car, put his hand on his shoulder, swung him around and sucker punched him. You only have to read the evidence not listen to CNN to see that.

We have been speculating for the last year and posting our opinions on this here.
At the end of the day that's just it opinions and speculations. From the very first of almost forty pages in the other thread I said me I wouldn't have and I don't think Zim should have gotten out of the vehicle. But in doing that he broke no laws. What happened after that nobody knows.

You will not hear me complain about a guilty verdict but I'd bet just about anything a not guilty verdict ain't gonna sit well. The very same people who said all we want is an arrest I can almost guarantee will be long after the verdict came out still crying injustice.

The real question is, "Had Zimmerman had minded his own fuggin' business and not been attempting to be some Super Hero Neighborhood Watchman", would Treyvon still be here. Observe and Report sounds a lot differently from Serve and Protect. That's because one is for Neighborhood Watch and the other is for Police. If you can't distinguish between the two then you have a completely different problem.

And a lot of your accusations of this kid sound so embellished just to make a point. As you say, stick to facts. If a rapist gets off or anything other than a guilty verdict, do you cry injustice? Or what about the Boston bomber? What will you have to say or post if he gets off or anything other than a guilty verdict? Zimmerman shot an unarmed teen that was whooping his arse (speculation, because none of us were there to see it and there have been many other contradictory claims of eye witnessing) because of him wanting to take the duties of a law enforcement official upon himself. Is this not something illegal? Was he not shooting to kill? At the least, this was unlawful discharge of a firearm that led to the death of this young man. Is that not a crime? Let's be real here. Put the shoe on your foot or your childs foot with the events taking place as they did. Would you be so Pro-Zimmerman (or as you call him, Zim, because you guys are on a nickname basis now) then, if he killed your child?

And you have the nerve to talk morals...

Since when did shooting someone become something of a higher moral standard? :no: I am baffled at the irony.

Facts not embellish
Zim because I'm too lazy to type out his whole name
I've taught my kids to be polite and respect their elders, something Trayvon obv was not.
Zimmerman (there are you happy) was minding his business as it was his business to watch the neighborhood.
He had every right to question Trayvon as again it was his business.
He broke no law at all in observing, follow and asking Trayvon questions.

I've already said I would not have not do I think Zimmerman should have exited the vehicle but by y'all's logic that gave the kid the right to be rude, aggressive and attack Zimmerman? It's me who's baffled.

Self defense to me not anything to do with stand your ground. Trayvon was stopped and asked questions by Zimmerman.
For whatever reason it turned violent and the kid is dead now.

The only question for me is did Zimmerman act aggressively and initiate physical contact or did the kid?
One only has to look at their past lives to see who was more comfortable with violence.

It's ok I don't have any problem representing the silent majority.
Check the poll, not guilty.

And as far as his change of direction goes...I agree that this can draw suspicion BUT has anyone in here ever been followed by some unknown vehicle or person? The first thing you think to do is to change directions just to see if this vehicle or person changes direction as well (as a verification that this person is tailing you). Hell, I've done this before when I thought the police were following me and the kicker is that they didn't even pull me over. He's being followed by some strange car by some unknown person and then this person gets out to confront him (which he was clearly instructed not to do). I've taught my younger loved ones to run and scream for help in this situation. I wonder what would have happened then? I bet the same damn thing. But Treyvon Martin knew how to defend himself so he did what he knew in this shakey situation. I understand the scuffle BUT as I said before...Since when does an arse whooping warrant a gunshot to the chest? I've taken and given out a few and never shot or been shot at for an arse whooping. Sounds like we're raising (or in this case "raised" cause Treyvon Martin apparently knew how to defend himself without a weapon) a nation full of cowards that can't defend themselves without the assistance of a firearm/weapon.

Facts not embellish
Zim because I'm too lazy to type out his whole name
I've taught my kids to be polite and respect their elders, something Trayvon obv was not.
Zimmerman (there are you happy) was minding his business as it was his business to watch the neighborhood.
He had every right to question Trayvon as again it was his business.
He broke no law at all in observing, follow and asking Trayvon questions.

I've already said I would not have not do I think Zimmerman should have exited the vehicle but by y'all's logic that gave the kid the right to be rude, aggressive and attack Zimmerman? It's me who's baffled.

Self defense to me not anything to do with stand your ground. Trayvon was stopped and asked questions by Zimmerman.
For whatever reason it turned violent and the kid is dead now.

The only question for me is did Zimmerman act aggressively and initiate physical contact or did the kid?
One only has to look at their past lives to see who was more comfortable with violence.

It's ok I don't have any problem representing the silent majority.
Check the poll, not guilty.

Keyword in your whole post is "WATCH". He was minding his business by "watching" the neighborhood. Things took a turn for the worse when he decided to do the job of our paid professionals and confront this kid, which is completely outside of his whole business of "watching" the neighborhood. It's called "Neighborhood Watch" not "Neighborhood Law Enforcement". If he wanted to go past the efforts of a mere watch he should've signed up for the Police Academy.

Again Zimmerman broke no law.
And I see, since Trayvon knew how to defend himself it gave him automatic right to follow Zimmerman back to his truck after having words with him and attack him.
You've been in fights before sure but I'd be willing to bet the next person who's head you try to smash into the concrete may feel their life is in jeopardy and shoot you. Sure we should be able to have tussles and walk away but that ain't how the world is nowadays. Someone who knew that more than the other would have been the jr thug in training Trayvon.
He was not a perfect little boy, far from it. He walked the path of a future felon and it caught up to him.

I'm done I've said my peace and expressed my OPINON more than once.
Like I said we will see how happy 'they' are with the justice the jury doles out.
Why do they all keep saying 'oh there's gonna be riots if he's not found guilty'?
It because 'they' are not looking for justice only vengeance.

Hopefully Blanca...yer kids will answer ALL strangers questions politely as you have taught. Hopefully they will then be ALLOWED by the STRANGER to continue on their way.

Good luck with that. :rofl:

RSD.

nice man.jpg

Back