.ORG TALENT POOL FOR OVERTHROW

I would like to thank 99TLR for planting the idea of colour scheme for my used busa cowling once the new ones are installed. Did anyone repaint their bike camo yet ??

I honestly was thinking about it a few months ago. My friend painted his GSXR1100 camo, and it looks damn cool. I went with Red and White instead.

That's freakn' hillarious! As one of the massive IT group, I will opt for riding all day and partying, leaving my fellow comrades the preferred task of fixing the computers.

mbuehler

Winter Camo would be my choice on top of carbon fiber tank and body panels, sort of a Holstien look with all that black and white.

Add a set of blue and red lights and you have
non other than "Pasture Buster" a real Kaw killer. :)

Ducmanic can you tend bar? We don't need Dirty Pete running around thirsty.

viol8r we will use a nice Thassos White marble from Greece for the sacrifical Virgin Shrine at Dazee's Bar. Virgin Nite should put some serious tips in Ducmanics pocket.

Remember to read your contracts very well, especially the fine print. Ever notice my use of disclaimers.........hmmmm.............

Maui where are you?! Everyone's ideas and plans have been stirred in except yours (see the ever-changing post way up above)! Hayabusaland is turning into a very attractive place to live, work, play and raise large families...and the invasion is imminent.

But something's missing...dope vending machines powered by 640 inch Keith Black nitro-burners? Solemn church commandments to give meaning to our wasted lives? I just don't know and I was hoping you might.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 21 November 1999).]

When I finish the shrine, people that come and see it will have to bring another set of underpants because they will crap and piss themselves when they see how beeutiful it is :)

Just read the beginning again :) :)sounds like a great book.

[This message has been edited by viol8r (edited 21 November 1999).]

Don't forget to paint a few 'Busas in camo colors, and fit them out with high tech rocket and laser weaponry.

The military guys can ride border patrols and make sure no kaws, yams etc make it into Hayabusaland.

"ZX-12 spotted heading for border post"
"target locked on"
"missile launched"
Whoooosshh! Boooommmm!

Actually, sign me up for the border patrol! :)

We need a minimum speed limit of 150 unless your on the back wheel. 100 octane fuel at every gas station with optional nitrous bottle fill ups. We could be in Guinness for the most nude bars and beaches in one state. In order to move their you must sign an application and be voted in by all the residents. People must be allowed to travel through otherwise there would be no one to terrorize. And of course, we would bring back "THE DEATH SENTENCE". For our own purposes. Theft would not be permitted.

I`ll take the job of beeing the only idiot in Hayabusaland ( remember , there are no cops here )if, and only IF, I get HayabusaOwnerFan by my side.

[This message has been edited by Yngve (edited 23 November 1999).]

I don't know about the NSA and FBI guys, they can be pretty stuffy...actually the NSA guys are pretty cool. But I bet the CIA guys are totally gung ho about it! They probably want to help us out and cruise down for vacations!

[This message has been edited by Mr Bear (edited 21 November 1999).]

DP has to be idea manager for the infrastructure, oh yea, benefits and compensation manager, or it's no deal.
I had though of him as official virgin tester, but then it came to me that we wouldn't have any.

[This message has been edited by BJ (edited 21 November 1999).]

I leave for two days and you guys take over Argentina!

Sorry, our last (drag) race of the year was this weekend so I went to the land of burning rubber. There is nothing like getting a blast of alcohol in your face first thing in the morning.

Change orders on Dirty Pete's Paris Dakar busa have kept me very busy as it's now going to end up in South America. In testing so far I've determined that with the .50 cal at full auto, we were losing about 65mph in top end. I had to convert it to run on nitro to pick up the extra horses. Also Pete, I think I solved your "scoop" problem with an extra Enderle Bird catcher injector I had. It comes out right under your high beam and catches all the air in front of your front fender. So you'll have three big red throttle blades right out front (not like that puny ZX-12 scoop). That way when you nail the bugger, you can see the blades hang open as you go by.

The vertical stabilizers should net 5 g's in the turns. There are still some other problems I've encountered while trying to tie in the elevators with yanking back on the handlebars. At best, full flight is still a bit unstable. Dirty Pete has assured me that he has a current license to fly this thing. That's the good news. The bad news is that fuel consumption is at more than 2 gallons per minute. DP may now be forced to use his air to air refueling capability. Truly Pete, even Batman would be jealous (it even has flames out the back).

[This message has been edited by maui (edited 22 November 1999).]

HayabusaLand plans are known !
we must be careful in planning our take over
Big Brother is watching all of our posts on this board and evading spying laws by using Echelon

UKUSA Alliance = United Kingdom, United States, Canada, New Zealand and Australia, they all use Echelon

Echelon is the use of language translation, speech recognition and key word searching software, combined with "dictionary" omputers
that store lists of names, addresses, telephone numbers and subject matters of interest, Echelon's purpose is to cull out messages from or between supposed drug lords, money launderers, tax evaders
and international terrorists.
UKUSA Alliance members deny using Echelon to spy on their own citizens for much more mundane purposes.
It is widely known that members get around this by asking other member countries to do it for them.

I am an advocate of personal privacy.
In particular the invasion of government and credit bureau’s In to private, information and financial matters.
It is still possible to legally reduce ones taxes to less than 5% of the US and Canada’s individual and corporate tax tables by the LEGAL use of the LLC and Pure Trust, at so little cost that the first years tax savings pay for their use.
Anyone interested in more info go to
http://www.gpmt.com/newsletters/OF006.htm
And you can contact me @ mtd@bellsouth.net
I am a certified financial advisor. lol

Original Motoboy. Never heard that one before. We'll just drop this stupid thread in your honor and talk about really serious important things like sprockets all the time.

[This message has been edited by Dirty Pete (edited 22 November 1999).]

Back