ORG T Shirts

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
I looked best i could but? Anyone know how close they are to being sent? Would be great to sport one up in N.C. this WE!!  
beerchug.gif
banana10sq.gif

Are you suuuuuuuuuuure you looked!?
rock.gif

Before the new shirts are shipped, Cap needs to have a certain head count of purchasers.  That number hasn't been met yet.  I believe it's 100 but don't quote me.

The order was placed.. Shirt should be there Friday then I turn and ship them back out to you, you should see them on your doorstep next week.

(heavybusa @ Oct. 03 2006,22:48) CAp how many orders did we get?
Not enough, dont worry about it....... My wife said she would rather pay money to get the shirts then go through the hell of refunding and contacting all the members....
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(captain @ Oct. 03 2006,23:58)
Not enough, dont worry about it....... My wife said she would rather pay money to get the shirts then go through the hell of refunding and contacting all the members....  
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif
That angers me
pissed.gif

If these fit well, I'll grab a couple long sleeves if there are extra in my size.

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

I cant see what the shirt looks like but if there are any leftover for sale please let me know. Pix would be nice though.

(KROOZER @ Oct. 04 2006,01:19) I cant see what the shirt looks like but if there are any leftover for sale please let me know. Pix would be nice though.
Click here and scroll down to T shirts....

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif
Thanks Captain.
Did you only order the ones that people paid for or did you get extras?

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(heavybusa @ Oct. 03 2006,23:09)
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif
That angers me  
pissed.gif

If these fit well, I'll grab a couple long sleeves if there are extra in my size.
+1 on everything he said...i don't remember exactly which kind i ordered but i can always use more...you shouldn't have to pick up the bill

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

poke.gif
Ok sooooooooooo!? i'm not the only Uniformed one here!!! Maybe cap can auction off the xtra on the new 4 sale auction site?
rock.gif
all_coholic.gif

beerchug.gif

Back