Org t-shirt sketch

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
just a sketch. nothing to agressive. bike with sunset in background. if you guys rather something wild let me know.

IMG_2058.JPG

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i knew you guys would want "speed". hang on i'll sketh something quick.

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Hmmmm. I think there needs to be a Kanji somewhere....

How about a kanji 'watermark' in the middle of the Sun?

pseudo

Donating Member
Registered
How about in color?!

I saw your sketch and just had to get it in a vector editor. Let me know if you like, and suggested colors, and I can get you the masters wich you can give to a silk screen shop. It will save you the conversion fee.

Regards!

PS - this is something I whipped up based off your image in 5 minutes. If you want something specific, I'd be hapy to output something of higher quality.

<!--EDIT|pseudo
Reason for Edit: "Addition"|1156897382 -->

BigDiesel

Registered
i like the rider tucked at speed-can we add some lights in the background?

like the headlights of a ZX-1400? wishin it could keep up?
biggrin.gif

bigoltool

Registered
How about in color?!

I saw your sketch and just had to get it in a vector editor. Let me know if you like, and suggested colors, and I can get you the masters wich you can give to a silk screen shop. It will save you the conversion fee.

Regards!

PS - this is something I whipped up based off your image in 5 minutes. If you want something specific, I'd be hapy to output something of higher quality.
The black and red gets my vote!

busa_bill

Life - tastes like chicken!
Donating Member
Registered
How about in color?!

Regards!

+1

sign me up!

rrookey

Donating Member
Registered
How about in color?!

Regards!

+11
jump9.gif

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I'll go for the White/Blue.

Closest one to the fastest color: Blue/Silver! :p

goodluck

boosted finally
Donating Member
Registered
How about in color?!

Regards!

ill take the blue shirt