Org member rip me off???

I personally woulda waited a bit longer. 43rd day for example... It dont seem logical BillD be cheating for a mere 60$. But whats done is done... Hope you get your issue resolved and soon. Hope BillD has a good explanation for you bro!

Dispute. See if he gets back to you. If he has a good excuse as to why he couldn't take 5 minutes to let you know what is going on, then have him ship it and provide the the tracking #, then pay. Can't imagine him forgetting about it. Wonder what is going on...

This brings up a question... is there some sort of feedback we do here at the org? I made a few buys and am really happy... just try to give some good sellers some props... This thread shows me the way to give the ones who do not come through some attention though.... Sorry about your seat, you actually beat me on that one... I was looking at it too:poke:

Bill needs to step up and say something even if he's having a rough time. I am right now and the best thing I did is call my lenders BEFORE they called me. They even told me to call back if the new grace period was not going to be enough.

Also, please Tony, remember to post up when this is all resolved so Bill won't get bashed if he doesn't respond publicly. That would be the right thing to do.

Uhhh I think Tony needs to make a house call. He is a big f-er! LOL. I wouldnt want to piss him off...

Love ya Tony! :laugh:

haha, 70 bucks isnt going to break me... he told me before he was having trouble getting the seat (since its 30 miles away)..i waited....but now its like hes avoiding me.

I would love the seat, and i would love to drop the dispute.... we will see.

didnt that guy just post like a few days ago?? Didnt that guy just buy a new white busa??

I offered to buy his exhaust and he acted like he wouldnt trade for slips ons and cash so obviously money cant be that tight...

Back