Org member rip me off???

Seems even if a guy has problems for what ever reason, he can take a few moments to either refund the guy on the other end so he does not stress out or at least get an OK to delay shipping...

to just bail out without contact? grrrrrr... hate slow shippers to start with... did not take me long to pay for something, would expect it shipped in a timely manner..

hope it all works out...

file a complaint with paypal and cover your butt before your time runs out...

Its not personal, its a business transaction.

he said he would get me the tracking number today... ill keep you posted. (but then again, he told me it would ship last week and that didnt happen)

I recieved the seat I bought from Twotonevert less than a week after I bought it; he supplied the shipping number as soon as it was available to him so I knew when to expect it! The seat is in great condition just as he described; thanks again bro!!:thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

I recieved the seat I bought from Twotonevert less than a week after I bought it; he supplied the shipping number as soon as it was available to him so I knew when to expect it! The seat is in great condition just as he described; thanks again bro!!:thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

You are more than welcome my friend. :beerchug:

I would have been kinda skeptical from the beginning...he was kind of a smart arse about someone asking for a picture of the seat! Who wouldnt want to see what they are buying?

glad its getting resolved! Bill should step up and explain though! he needs to clear his image on the Org!

I think this could be a good lesson to anyone buying or selling anything on the forum. There are a lot of members on this forum living in a lot of states and countries and things like this 'misunderstanding' can escalate in a hurry given the right circumstances. If you are selling and you have an issue where you don't get the item shipped out in a reasonable amount of time you had better let the buyer, and any other forum members who might have been bidding on the thread, know publicly on the forum the reasons for the delay or things could turn ugly for your rep or you might even have members show up at your door in the worst case scenario. I know of a situation on an auto forum where a lottery went bad and a group of members showed up at the guys house who they believed was taking their lottery money without delivering the prizes. It wasn't pretty. For the same reasons, buyers have to pay up quickly so they don't have their rep dragged through the mud. The org is a LOT more personal than ebay and should be respected as such.

Back