Org member rip me off???

not yet, i was gonna wait a day..maybe hes on vacation and thats why hes not replying to my pm??

Contact paypal, dont wait. If you have called him and he hasnt returned your calls then obviously he has no intention of getting back to you. My god it was 20 days ago!

Dispute it with paypal asap!
Or they may not do anything for you!

contact paypal; they will tell you to contact your bank/credit card company because they wont do anything for the transaction because it took place outside eBay...

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/115494-suzuki-gel-seat-black.html

Its been almost a month and i still havent seen the seat... i keep getting the run around.

what should i do???

Be patient Tony. I sent a member some goodies once without receiving the funds first and I too thought I had been scammed. However, a couple months later the guy got back to me and sent the $$. He was having some problems and I just wasn't immediately important.

You have 45 days from the day you made payment through paypal to file a dispute. So mark the 45th day on your calendar and make sure you file a day or so early. I wouldn't rush to file a dispute until the 45 days were nearing the deadline.

Give the guy credit, he may be stuck under a fat chick some place awaiting the fire department to resque his arse :beerchug:

I can't stand people like that. If I sell something the first thing I do is ship it and reply with the tracking info and report the tracking info to PP in the case that the buyer might want to dispute the item later. Dealing with people is hit and miss, but 20 days and no answer is just not right.

dont wait. report and dispute immediatly. you didnt give him your money to "hold". and if there was something going on with him, he should contact you and let you know.

It's time for Bill D to come clean. Be a stand up guy here and tell Tony what is going on. I can't believe Bill D would risk his reputation for a $60 seat. Come on BD, fess up and make it right with Tony.

P.

It's time for Bill D to come clean. Be a stand up guy here and tell Tony what is going on. I can't believe Bill D would risk his reputation for a $60 seat. Come on BD, fess up and make it right with Tony.

P.

Well that should get his attention :laugh:

I think you guys should give Bill the benefit of doubt until you know what's up with him. He may have a legit excuse and all is well. I'm like Tony, when I sell something, I get it moving quickly. A buyer don't buy an item with the thought of waiting a month to get it. Not good business to put a buyer off. Not good at all.

It really 'SHOULDN'T' take all this, but what can u do!? If sum1 had my cash, the least they could do is be courteous and tell me to kiss there azz on a regular basis.

Back