.Org M&G at King's Dominion Doswell VA

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all,

(Mods, feel free to move to Meet and Greet area if so desired)

Few of us were talking about this. Great opportunity to come meet up with fellow Org folks, no bikes required unless you want to slab it there, family, friends, fellow riders can come along as well.

Obviously there's no date yet but the intent is to do this in the Spring soon sometime so as to not disrupt summer plans etc that people may have.

https://www.kingsdominion.com/

If we plan right we can have reserved area for food etc. Good meeting spot for folks in..

Maryland
Virginia
North Cacalaki
South Cacalaki

Preliminary right now so chime in if interested, ideas etc, who knows maybe it can become a once a year thing?:thumbsup:

Attendees so far:

Lycan Clan
Loomis Clan
RacerV Clan

This is near by for me and I would be interested but it depends on the date. May is pretty well booked up for me. June is a lot better.

Dang NOBODY else interested??????????????

Ok then we will move to make dates accordingly

We may be able to do that; we're not too far away

Been a while since I have been here, seems the same for some other folks from Virginia..............................

Hello all,

(Mods, feel free to move to Meet and Greet area if so desired)

Few of us were talking about this. Great opportunity to come meet up with fellow Org folks, no bikes required unless you want to slab it there, family, friends, fellow riders can come along as well.

Obviously there's no date yet but the intent is to do this in the Spring soon sometime so as to not disrupt summer plans etc that people may have.

https://www.kingsdominion.com/

If we plan right we can have reserved area for food etc. Good meeting spot for folks in..

Maryland
Virginia
North Cacalaki
South Cacalaki

Preliminary right now so chime in if interested, ideas etc, who knows maybe it can become a once a year thing?:thumbsup:

Attendees so far:

Lycan Clan
Loomis Clan
RacerV Clan

Hook up with us Bro, ECHR! We are doing a ride on June 1 (see thread on this board). Would love to do the meet & greet thing you are talking about too though at KD. Sounds great!!

P.

Back