.oRg Business cards... (pic)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok a few have seen this already... but are amazingly handy at MnG/track days/Bike nights.. :rofl:

I have the PSD for anyone that wants it.. just insert your own pic and info..

card2.GIF

Last edited:
???
Before I went on vacation last week the org. wasn't even online.
Why would you have a business card for a sight that may not be there at any given time? ???
Not trying to flame but WTF???
My bike runs despite the internet.
I just like to interact with my felow Busa addicts. :thumbsup:

???
Before I went on vacation last week the org. wasn't even online.
Why would you have a business card for a sight that may not be there at any given time? ???
Not trying to flame but WTF???
My bike runs despite the internet.
I just like to interact with my felow Busa addicts. :thumbsup:
site is only online 3 of every 4 weeks, where ya been? next outage will be in about 2 weeks... then we go to the chat room and tell stories instead... :laugh:

I am home today recouping from yesterdays ride... to sore to return it to street mode and then ride it..

site is only online 3 of every 4 weeks, where ya been? next outage will be in about 2 weeks... then we go to the chat room and tell stories instead... :laugh:

I am home today recouping from yesterdays ride... to sore to return it to street mode and then ride it..

I'm sorry I (heard you all had some sort of problems) political or whatever. I'm not much of a poster but I decided to be a part of this community. I saw a lot of good people posting with some really good stories and information. Then some sort of situation happened and the website posted a message ??? about someone said this or stepped someones toes??? Then the message... I'm sorry blah blah blah. Come on.... The internet is only a portal to connect people with a like interest. My bike exsists without the help of any website. I've really enjoyed the org. but all the drama cannot exisist in the the real world. I like to hear from my fellow Busa riders. Let's always keep it Real!

I'm sorry I (heard you all had some sort of problems) political or whatever. I'm not much of a poster but I decided to be a part of this community. I saw a lot of good people posting with some really good stories and information. Then some sort of situation happened and the website posted a message ??? about someone said this or stepped someones toes??? Then the message... I'm sorry blah blah blah. Come on.... The internet is only a portal to connect people with a like interest. My bike exsists without the help of any website. I've really enjoyed the org. but all the drama cannot exisist in the the real world. I like to hear from my fellow Busa riders. Let's always keep it Real!
you might be surprised just how many here know each other "from" the real world... I have met at least 100 members (probably 2 or 3 times that actually) and I can assure you, that the vast majority are rooted very well in the real world.

This is much much more than "just a website" or a "portal" I can assure you.... :) sure it can be just that for you but you are missing a lot of what the place has to offer..

you might be surprised just how many here know each other "from" the real world... I have met at least 100 members (probably 2 or 3 times that actually) and I can assure you, that the vast majority are rooted very well in the real world.

This is much much more than "just a website" or a "portal" I can assure you.... :) sure it can be just that for you but you are missing a lot of what the place has to offer..
+1 it is what you make it !

yeap I have met all of these folks, and rode with blown fork seals, kidney stones and no front brakes too

wm_normal_bash-09-sat-shoot_330.jpg

100_1165.jpg

Back