Oren was a dirty biotch...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Buuuut...i didn't let that stop her from being ridden hard! LOL!...annnnd....My co-rider for today was h.org member Ride_Or_Fish...we started out the day with a solid cracker barrel breakfast and then headed sw too the locks at Port Mayaca on the shores of Lake Okeechobee and it was a beautiful morning...even for O-Ren Ishii...

OREN1.jpg

annnd?...

god?...is that you?
rock.gif

OREN2.jpg

cause this place sorta looks like heaven...

OREN3.jpg

and as it turned out?...they serve cold beer with live bands playing as well! LOL!
biggrin.gif

OREN4.jpg

all in all?...it was one he11 of a good morn'in annnnd...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

What is it that makes some pickup truck drivers think they can hang with motorcycles into the triple digits? It's just as well since it started raining shortly after I got home.
cool.gif

What is it that makes some pickup truck drivers think they can hang with motorcycles into the triple digits?  
cool.gif
uhmmm?..."THEM"?....dreaming and wishing and thinking and trying to get just a small taste of what it might be like to be us?....even if just for a moment?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157307357 -->

Hey I got a ride in this morning also.
smile.gif
Up to Clewiston (south side of the lake) breakfast and back down trough Snake Road. Got home in time to wash the bike and get it back inside before the rain came down.
tounge.gif

Turned out to be a nice morning, expected rain and not a drop. My first group ride, been trying to catch up with these guys for some time now.

smile.gif
 Up to Clewiston (south side of the lake) breakfast and back down trough Snake Road. Got home in time to wash the bike and get it back inside before the rain came down.
tounge.gif

Turned out to be a nice morning, expected rain and not a drop. My first group ride, been trying to catch up with these guys for some time now.
Hey 'Dreamin - Is Snake Road the same as SR 833? Then you get on SR 835 north to Clewiston? I've heard that road is fun but have never been on it.

Yes Ride or Fish, thats correct. I think it is the only curvy road in south Florida, but I get more of a lean going on a on ramp.

smile.gif
tounge.gif

Hey 'Dreamin - Is Snake Road the same as SR 833? Then you get on SR 835 north to Clewiston?  I've heard that road is fun but have never been on it.
looks like i know where we're go'in next sunday morn'in.
biggrin.gif

I am working next weekend or I would meet up with you, but honestly I think you have better roads to ride up your way.

uhmmmm...yeah.....the "On-Ramp" comment sorta cleared things up for me right away.[/QUOTE said:
LOL

still can't wait to meet and ride witcha though[/quote said:
I am still looking foward to heading up your way one of these days to meet and ride. I haven't forgot your offer.

Back