Oren got some new oil today.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Have had my oil and filter since last weekend, but decided to get her done this morning. It is amazing how much gravel you can pick up, my fairings were full of it.

Oren Ishi 001.jpg

Oren Ishi 002.jpg

It was nice to wrench on her today. Should not have to do much else till after Eureka then I will need new tires. All buttoned up and put away for the day, forecast is the next 4 days of rain and storms. I have not even ridden Oren since I installed the HID kit from John.

Oren Ishi 003.jpg

Oren Ishi 004.jpg

Oren Ishi 005.jpg

That's a little more than I normally shake out. Got some maintenance to do tomorrow after I put some major miles on her. Then riding with my Greenville peeps Tuesday :thumbsup:

You bringing the Busa or Beemer to Eureka ?

Not sure yet Bob, I need to get 600 miles on it before our trip in July. I want to get the first service out of the way. I planned to bring the busa so I could finish off those tires.

That's a little more than I normally shake out. Got some maintenance to do tomorrow after I put some major miles on her. Then riding with my Greenville peeps Tuesday :thumbsup:

That was after two long road trips Robert, and I think we had a little gravel on our trip out west last September, that may explain some of it. My rock guard was full too.

Either way you go you can't loose !!! I will be in the back with the Street Glide !

that's a nice looking garage bay with both bikes in there! :beerchug:

Back