ordering tobin's soon, which color scheme?

hemi

Registered
065.jpg

will be ordering my tobin's as soon as my second stock seat off ebay arrives. Wanted some opinions, should i go with orange risers, big kanji logo on back seat and 2 small on front. Not sure how good the orange risers would look in person, do they match the bike pretty well?

065.jpg

hemi

Registered
few more questions, plan on getting the hump pad also with kanji logo, these aren't permanantely attached to the seat are they. So i can remove it when i want. On the order form, for 2 tone colors, it says "risers only (the 1 1/2"drop in seat), do u check this for the 2 tone on the riser (orange in my case). I'll have to call tobin and speak to them before ordering to be sure

hemi

Registered
hopefully someone with the same color scheme as my bike, and tobin's with orange risers and hump pad installed will chime in with pics so i can make the final decision

Joker

Registered
wm_normal_03_23_08_070.jpg

As for me I though the orange risers was a little too much. The kanji logo are stitch in as for the color it matches very well.

wm_normal_03_23_08_070.jpg

mikeu

Registered
View attachment 146325

will be ordering my tobin's as soon as my second stock seat off ebay arrives. Wanted some opinions, should i go with orange risers, big kanji logo on back seat and 2 small on front. Not sure how good the orange risers would look in person, do they match the bike pretty well?
My seat is at Tobin now. Heres a pic of my "Second Stock seat". :laugh::laugh:

seat.jpg

few more questions, plan on getting the hump pad also with kanji logo, these aren't permanantely attached to the seat are they. So i can remove it when i want. On the order form, for 2 tone colors, it says "risers only (the 1 1/2"drop in seat), do u check this for the 2 tone on the riser (orange in my case). I'll have to call tobin and speak to them before ordering to be sure
I called and talked to him before i ordered mine also. Real nice guy to deal with. I am sure he can help. Good luck and i know you wont regret it.

SEEN SOME NEW IMAGES ON EBAY.BLACK WITH ORANGE RISERS AND SYMBOLS F/B FOR 08 ORANGE/BLACK AND BLACK WITH GOLD RISERS AND SYMBOLS F/B FOR 08 BLUE/GOLD.HAVE TO ORDER CUSTOM TO GET THE BACKREST MOD I GUESS.THINKING ABOUT GETTING THE BLACK/GOLD SEATS FOR MY 08 BLUE/GOLD:thumbsup:

MO-BUSA

Poster formerly know as qrychefanus
Registered
maybe you could take the front and side part of the seat and continue the orange around where the tank meets the seat

what about orange risers with kanji logos on the front, and orange riser with no kanji logo on the rear. Think that would look good, not sure if i really like the big kanji logo on the back. Haven't seen any pics of this setup yet, so i'm not too sure how it would look