Ordered a Tobin seat today; the wait begins

CWCobra

Registered
Mailed off (UPS) my stock seat to have the Tobin mod done...now for the wait. Maybe weather will stay crappy. Otherwise, I will really miss not being able to ride.(Hmmm...wonder if I could ride w/o a seat? hmmm.)

Anyhow, with holidays and all, I'm hoping to get it back sometime around New Years. The seat will finish off all my planned mods. Already have the ZG double Bubble, Heli bars, Genmar riser, Xenon hi def head lightlight, LED tail lights, switchback front signals. I may look for a tank bag, but won't need it until warm weather touring season gets here.

Anyhow, the wait has begun for the Tobin.

CW

Shouldn't take that long, think mine only took about a week and that was during a group buy when a lot of seats were sent in, you won't be sorry.

72.jpg

It will be worth the wait! :thumbsup: You could post up pics of the rest of the mods though. :whistle:

Gonna get some pics tomorrow...Just got a new helmet, too. It's neon hi-vis neon yellow/green. I have a riding jacket and gloves of same color. Just trying to be seen.
Gonna get the wife to take the pic of me, all geared up in my hi-vis, on the 'Busa.

Be safe out there,
CW

You will love the seat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIKE 080.jpg

Shouldn't take that long, think mine only took about a week and that was during a group buy when a lot of seats were sent in, you won't be sorry.

Hmmm what a waste,i missed th group buy.Anymore of that i am greatly interested in 1.:thumbsup:

I bought one off ebay cheap when I sent mine to tobin, no ride time missed!!!

Love my Tobin one of the best comfort mods I did, feels like you sitting in the bike instead of on top of the bike.

Busa 3.jpg

Would love a chance to sit on one before I sent mine out to see if I would like it done too!!!

No seat yet...Christmas rush and all...called Tobin to inquire...got the answer machine so I left a message.

Weather permitting, I'm gonna strap an old seat cushion to my 'Busa tomorrow, and go for a ride. It's been 10 days, and I'm in withdrawal!

CW

The cost will vary with the features that are chosen. Basic seat is $165 or so; 2nd color is extra; hump pad is extra; any graphics are extra; passenger seat is extra, etc, etc.

See Tobin's price list on his web site.

CW

Back