Ordered a airshift kit last week cycle-tek

jeepinocala

Registered
Hope to get it soon I have a few things I need to hook up at the same time plus spark plug time. Any of you have the cycle tek co2 shifter kit? Pics?

Sorry I don't have pics but be sure to check that all items are there. Mine was missing the oring and good luck with trying to contact him by phone. After emailing him several times I was able to contact him once after that I left many messages and could never contact him. I'm definetly not happy with the customer service...good luck

Hey I chat with him by email all the time it takes a day for him to get back with you because he works another job but I have herd nothing but great feedback so far from people except now from you not so good I will keep you posted.

Iv had good things with MATT on my shifter. He made mine for no Co2, but to work with my onboard air ride compressor and tank. Like said he has a job that can keep him away from things but is good with customer relations.

i use a cycle tek engine kill box on my setup. never had a problem with it. also use the boost by smith auto shift. its a perfect combo that has never failed me with around 300 passes on it.

Post pics:poke: Yeah I have more then complete confidence with the way he has kept me up on my order and today I was sent a tracking #:thumbsup: Part of me cant wait part of me does not look forward to everything I am going to have to do I have the air shifter setup , a msd sb6 sparkplugs and a msd shift light to hook up I work alot so it is just more work to me I will cheer up after being finished.:rofl:

Oh on top of that I am in the middle of desinging two brackets to use a new ohlins dampner on my hayabusa as a top mount but this is almost done as I have one of the brackets finished.:beerchug:

Greg and Matt are good people IMHO. I have damn near everything Greg puts out and have Matt's Air shifter kit with zero issues.

I see you're dying for pictures so here's one of mine. I changed my setup to an adjustable regulator but the ram and solenoid is from the cycletek kit. The wirring is a smithabusa setup to allow the ecu to perform the fuel & ignition kill.

P6286919.jpg

The regulator comes straight from your setup. :beerchug:

I had a hidden ram setup but it didn't work out well. There just wasn't enough leverage given to allow proper shifts all the time.
I like that regulator.

I using a cycletek kit with a different regulator and a hidden ram mount.

I'm using a Gatlin bracket kit. It was not perfect, but after I got enough clearance and everything tweeked a bit, it has worked flawlessly. The ram does not have near the leverage as the conventional setup however.

funny thing... the gear shift arm I have is from Gattlin and I had set my ram up the way they do it. At full boogie it didn't like to shift from 1-2 and 5-6 for my setup.
I'm using a Gatlin bracket kit. It was not perfect, but after I got enough clearance and everything tweeked a bit, it has worked flawlessly. The ram does not have near the leverage as the conventional setup however.

I see you're dying for pictures so here's one of mine. I changed my setup to an adjustable regulator but the ram and solenoid is from the cycletek kit. The wirring is a smithabusa setup to allow the ecu to perform the fuel & ignition kill.

Thank you looks good :beerchug:except I want all of the regulator stuff hidden. Do you drag it alot?

Strictly LSR stuff right now. I put everything as close as possible to the ram to reduce any latency. You should try and keep the lines from the solenoid to the ram as short as possible.

Strictly LSR stuff right now. I put everything as close as possible to the ram to reduce any latency. You should try and keep the lines from the solenoid to the ram as short as possible.

Did you have problems with it away? Never herd of problems with the regulator not being real close I plan on putting mine in a hidden spot so it will have a little distance.

Back