Order From Jake Wilson .com

shortstuf

Registered
I ruined my rear tire on my Hayabusa last saturday the 19th so I called Jake Wilson And placed a order for two new tires which they said they had in stock and I would receive in 3 business days. Well 6-24 came and I didn't have any tires yet so I called them and they told me I would have them on 6-25. 6-25 comes and no tires again so I call them again and they tell me the TRAIN that UPS shipped them on had some kind of trouble and I should receive them on 6-28. UPS train give me a break you would think they could come up with a better story than that. In the mean time my BUSA sits idle for at least 10 days:cheerleader:. If they cannot deliver things on time say so I would have went elsewhere. I will never order from these people again. Just wanted to let the member my experience with this company.

I have had several friends order from them recently and they have all arrived promptly and by far the best deal.

Yeah; the 'train' is a really good one!:poke:

What'd it do; get lost? :rofl:

Me and my friends buy tires from them with NO issues... they are the cheapest around that I could find. I paid 222.00 for Michilen pilot power 2cts shipped to my door. I will stay dealing with them... sorry that you had a bad experience with them but you should of asked if anyone else had issues with them before bashing on them. I can verify that trains do have problems some times... :whistle:

i can buy pilot powers rears from local dealer for 135 all day long...stocks them..dunlop was 105. and if you had ups tracker...you could see where and when...and if problems

I just saw their commercial on the speed channel. I was going to ask if anybody has used them.:beerchug:

Funny, saw their commercial today... Said they STOCK everything they sell. WTH are they doing shipping tires to a customer using a friggin train:rofl:

Back