Orange, Blue, or Green

turbokaos

Registered
I'm thinking about getting my busa painted one of the following colors (orange, blue or green). I like all three but leaning more towards the orange.
lambo arancio argos.jpg

lambo matte blue matallic.jpg

lambo verdey ithica.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if i were to do orange i would go extremely light or dark with a ton of flake and pearl. if i keep my bike its going a deep shade of green though.

Well, here's you a preview of the blue & green. Sorry, it hasn't been solid orange yet. Assuming Gen 2 of course, if not you get the idea. :laugh:

fb1f8a9e-8d88-4e75-b5f1-eca44213fe00_zps7e131ac4.jpg

DSCI0035_zps1652bfe2.jpg

DSCN1138_zps3f09db32.jpg

IMG_1655_zpsc1947681.jpg

Orange. Orange.. Orange..

I went and repainted the blue ones over and did the inner panels this time to match. But I'm not digging it, too much blue up there or it needs the black inner breaking it up. Orig blue/gold,reddish orange/black, blue,green now blue, next?? guess I'm good to go get a couple bolo's out on the ole blue. :rofl:

100_3320_zpsda7d4690.jpg

100_3321_zps5e394809.jpg

Orange. Orange.. Orange..

Got anymore pics of this Bots? Haven't done a Great Pumpkin yet. :laugh: Just need to black out those chrome parts and front turns and for gods sake put a correct kanji on the bike. Never understood why people did that, yeah the angles flow with the bike better, but it's wrong and looks like lets say kaka. :banghead:

"Hayabusa Photography" posted these on Facebook. Are they real or photoshopped?

image-756959189.jpg

image-2294576844.jpg

image-630536722.jpg

image-1977557878.jpg

That lambo green is deadly. Or look into the "Snakeskin Green" that Dodge used on the Dodge Viper. It's got a nice subtle, yet popping look to it.

i am leaning hard on the green with black accents vote. that is just something i haven't seen too common on a busa. granted, the other bikes that were posted up are pretty slick lookin'.

i am leaning hard on the green with black accents vote. that is just something i haven't seen too common on a busa. granted, the other bikes that were posted up are pretty slick lookin'.

I got nothing but compliments on mine when it was green/black from everyone except Lankeeyankee who called it Gerber Baby Chit Green :laugh: but that was only because it made his SWW(Slow Wimpy White) look bad. :rofl:

Back