Orange Bagster Tank Bra? Pics

efiguero

Registered
Anyone have the Orange Bagster Tank Bra installed and have pictures of it? Also, where did you order it from? I had been interested in it a while back, but they did not have the orange one yet. Anyhow, it looks like they do now, so was looking for pics and info. Thanks

You can get it here:
:beerchug:

Yeah, thanks for the info, I was looking for more of a real pic from someone that actually has it on the bike. You know to get a better idea of what it looks like in the real world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not very clear but you may get the idea. Colour is duller that the paintwork.

holiday 2008 051.jpg

holiday 2008 001 copy.JPG

Not very clear but you may get the idea. Colour is duller that the paintwork.

Awesome, that is what I was looking for, so Sothernspeed, how do you like it? If you don't mind me asking, where did you get it and how much did it run you? Thanks

PS like the Microns, I have the black ones!!! You should get with Fujitech and have him make you some color matching Micron Swooshes. He made me some and they came out awesome. So instead of purple swooshes, I have orange. Here is a pic.
displayimage.php

Yeah it works great, fits good. Only downside I find is that at speed the air is directed upward from the tankbag and tries to pull your head off, and you can't get down behind the bubble enough to avoid it. Having said that, the bike loaded as in that picture, I did 180 for a short stint then down to 160 for 80 miles across Italy playing with a Maserati :) The front fixings of the bag allow you to pivot it up and rest against the backlip of the screen for gassing up.
I don't remember the price but I got it from the wholesalers in England (google Bagster uk)

:bowdown: Hey Goldenchild I was looking at this bagster setup but I can't get a feel for the the bag size. I don't want a huge or big bag but I do need the orange bagster color.:bowdown:

there are several size bags you can look on bagster site for a visual..

Back