Opinons on emblems...

08BusaKY

Registered
I bought these off eBay and only intended to put the red Suzuki ones on and then I got carried away. I know most of you don't like any but just wanted to check anyways.

I really liked the paint color of my 08 with black wheels (below) much better than the 18.
IMG_5420.JPG

P1010002 (3).JPG

Last edited:
The black wheels look better than the gold ones on the blue 08.
I also thought the gold wheels look good on the grey 08, and any year that's black.

Have you considered a red Suzuki "S" for the tank on the white Busa, or is that what came on it??

The black wheels look better than the gold ones on the blue 08.
I also thought the gold wheels look good on the grey 08, and any year that's black.

Have you considered a red Suzuki "S" for the tank on the white Busa, or is that what came on it??
It came with a silver S. I just thought the gas tank needed something. I may just take the R and GSX of and leave the red Suzuki.

My 08 had the gold wheels but I did not like them and the dealer put the black on for free. I eventually changed the gold decal too.

Yep, the gold wheels themselves, and the red 08 Busas had and still have more demand than most colors, especially since they were both only made in 08.

You asked, so I'll chime in.....the tank sticker looks like an obvious add on and cheapens it up like a turbo sticker, besides the fact that it's not (technically) a GSXR.
If you like it that's all that matters, but I feel like a Suzuki "S" or even the block letter Suzuki sticker that went there on early Gen 1's would look better.
I put early Katana logos on my Gen 1 years ago, just to be different, I'll try and find a picture.

You asked, so I'll chime in.....the tank sticker looks like an obvious add on and cheapens it up like a turbo sticker, besides the fact that it's not (technically) a GSXR.
If you like it that's all that matters, but I feel like a Suzuki "S" or even the block letter Suzuki sticker that went there on early Gen 1's would look better.
I put early Katana logos on my Gen 1 years ago, just to be different, I'll try and find a picture.
Thanks, looking for truthful thoughts...

I think the stickers (if you want them) should be alot smaller. The white wheels look horrible in my opinion...but I love the gold ones on my blue busa...different tastes i guess....

For me, any Busa looks great. Some are "extreme" though that's one of the Busa's charms; customizability.

Bought a used '02 Gen I, last year. I added "peel and stick" pinstriping.

Hayabusa - 4.JPG

I think the stickers (if you want them) should be alot smaller. The white wheels look horrible in my opinion...but I love the gold ones on my blue busa...different tastes i guess....
I'm not crazy about the white wheels either. I was looking for a 17 blue when I bought this 18 but he gave me a good deal. 13k OTD.

I'm not crazy about the white wheels either. I was looking for a 17 blue when I bought this 18 but he gave me a good deal. 13k OTD.

makes total sense. I was originally looking for a white one...not yours- the 08 with the red decals...that was my first busa's colour. But i got an awesome deal on a blue 08 with the gold wheels...no since I have it- I love it!

makes total sense. I was originally looking for a white one...not yours- the 08 with the red decals...that was my first busa's colour. But i got an awesome deal on a blue 08 with the gold wheels...no since I have it- I love it!

Well at least I got the color I wanted on my 18ZX14r. I did not like the grey and orange.

I like the white wheels. I agree with Sandow about smaller stickers, or even no stickers.
I debadged my car so it looks more like a slow version though, so maybe it's just me.....

Back