OPINIONS PLEASE .. LOOKING TO BUY TODAY

BLU88

Registered
WHO IS RUNNING BRIDGESTONE BT 014 ?

HOW DO LIKE THEM... STICKY... WEAR ETC.?

THANKS FOR THE INPUT.
CHAPPARAL MOTORSPORTS HAS THEM FOR $237 DELIVERED TYD. IN THE BACK OF SPORT RIDER MAGAZINE. AUGUST EDITION. I HAVE BOUGHT TIRES FROM THEM BEFORE. THEY NORMALLY HAVE GOOD PRICES AND SHIP FAST.
THANKS FOR UR OPINIONS IN ADVANCE.
JOSE

BTW ... THIS IS THE BEST HAYABUSA SITE.
biggrin.gif

I love the BT 12's I have not tried the 14's yet. One of the best handling fro me was the Pirrelli's Diablos, but they wea fast on an straight roads.

I've got about 1000 miles on my 014 and like it so far. I'm
basically a straight line rider that's why I selected such tire.
Bottom line is, it depend on your style of riding. I have the
014 - 200, paid 144.00 brand new from Durham, NC.

I'm satisfied with the traction;stick pretty good to me. Of
course I did a nice long burnout when I first put the tire
on, and no problem with sticking. For me it is a good all
around tire.

THANKS RD.. JUST ORDERED THEM .. WILL LET ALL KNOW HOW I LIKE THEM AFTER INSTALLED AND PUT SOME MILES ON THEM.
smile.gif

i love them! i like them better than the M1's... my first chance to run them was up palomar mt.. i actually had it so far over i have a little black ring around the side wall where the tire deflected...

WELL ALL ... I GOT THE TIRES ON THE BIKE. HAVE PUT ABOUT 150 MILES ON THEM AND I CAN TELL A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE DUNLOP D207 THAT I HAD ON THERE. HAS A MUCH BETTER FEEL TO THEM. ALSO CONSIDER THAT I WENT FROM A 200 DUNLOP BACK TO A 190 BT014. I MUST SAY I LIKE THE 190 MUCH BETTER.
ESPECIALLY GOING INTO THE CURVES.. FEEL NOT DIFFERENT AT HIGH SPEEDS UP TO 145 MPH SO FAR. WILL KEEP THE UPDATES GOING ON HOW THEY WEAR.

BLU
biggrin.gif

Hows that tire wearin? I have had the BT56, the 010's and now I am thinking of the Conti HP max I wana try it. My Pirelli diablo was good for about 1500 miles then fell off fast.
sad.gif

Blu ive got 4800 miles on them from the factory w/ a few good smoke shows they still have a few good miles left on them

Back