Opinions: Corvette C6 vs. Porsche 911

If you can't get the vette to go in the snow I doubt a 2wd posrche is really gonna do much better. Should get a set of blizzaks or like tire for the wintet up there.
Posted via Mobile Device

How much do you want to spend...?

Since you are dealing with winters, why not a STi or something like that? If you want more luxury then look at a 335xi. It all depends on price range.

If those are your only options a later 996 C4S or Turbo is the way to go. You can get them for under $50k but I wouldn't drive that daily just because I can't do that to one of those...

Cars for Sale: 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo 4 Coupe (996 Model) in Houston, TX 77060: Coupe Details - 278534535 - AutoTrader.com

Unless you have small kids, the 2+2 isn't going to work for any adults. If you want a couples dinner date car, you won't like. The Vett's are fun but they are still a cheap sports car with good bang for buck...

drive both.....they are so different, after some time behind the wheel you will know which one is for you.

both are cool cars, but most corvette guys are not porsche guys...and vice versa.

drive them, you will have your answer.

PS: i love both, but i am a mustang guy.....

Back