Opinion - Joe Rocket Busa 2.0 Jacket

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
What do you guys think of this jacket? I need a riding jacket and im looking at this one. Not bad priced at $180

1081-1002-BigAir.jpg

1081-1002-Back.jpg

Actually getting it through Rider Discount with a military discount at $159 + shipping

I like the fact it is NOT year color specific. It can match just about anything :thumbsup:

Looks a bit warm though...especially around the collar ???

I like the fact it is NOT year color specific. It can match just about anything :thumbsup:

Looks a bit warm though...especially around the collar ???

yeah guess ill be trying it out. cant be any hotter than long sleeve crap i already wear

it will be cooler than a standard textile because of the way joe rocket puts the mesh in the center area. its called free air system or something. basically you unzip the outer layer and it allow air to flow all though the jacket.

I have a Rocket textile and love it. That's a great looking jacket. As previously stated - a bit kanji-ish.

I dont want a solid color i want something hayabusa on it. the back may be a bit kaniish but for 159 i think ill take it :laugh:

I like this jacket a lot, almost bought it a few months ago. But I only wanted (1) black jacket in my stable so I went with an Icon Contra Sacrifice instead, which is VERY comfortable..

Yeah i love it. Bought it and got it last saturday. It looks way better in person for some reason. Comfortable and fits awesome :thumbsup:

You need some pants after that pic i saw of you riding in the rain with shorts LOL...

Nice jacket.. :thumbsup:

I just bought this one on flea bay, 50 bucks +20 shipping.
Cant wait to get it.

1055_Suzuki_'Busa_Jacket.jpg

1053_Suzuki_'Busa_Jacket.jpg

I think i saw that one yesterday on fleabay. such a great deal.. looks like a decent jacket.. :thumbsup:

Wow all i found were prices for 100+ for that jacket.. You got a great deal..

Last edited:
For $70 bucks, I cant touch a Joe Rocket Jacket like this here in Canada for under $300 ! I thinks its a great score. Leather gets just a little too hot when its 90+ degrees and humid.

I just bought this one on flea bay, 50 bucks +20 shipping.
Cant wait to get it.

I have that one, I got it from NewEnough.com. Sounds like you got an excellent deal!!:thumbsup: Nevermind the dirty wheels, it was a time before Pledge, lol!

IMG_0102.jpg

Looks good ! The bike only gets dirty if you ride it. Thats what its for. I should have mine tomorrow I hope. You like it?

Them r both nice jackets, I'd wear either one of them, although I DO like jackets with a collar, due to the fact it's not fun getting hit in the windpipe by a thumb sized bug at 70 miles an hour.!! :laugh:

Looks good ! The bike only gets dirty if you ride it. Thats what its for. I should have mine tomorrow I hope. You like it?

Yes i love the look of it! havent been able to test it riding cause my fairings are in the paint shop at this time...

Back