open letter/video to congress . well worth watching!!

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
there are soo many points made. very well done. this needs to be passed along to help educate

Chris what a load of crap. I'm sorry but it is.

First he's got her shooting each target five times to equal the one shot of the shotgun?
Each .223 round carries approx 1400ftlbs of energy and each shotgun round carriers approx 1600ftlbs of energy. So those five rounds of .223 delivered much more energy to each target than the one shotgun round.
Second would it take you almost 34 seconds to do that? C'mon? That was as slow and coached as could be to demonstrate a result already desired.
The fact they keep referring to it as a 'modern sporting rifle' is them catering to the libs. That gun could not be anywhere near sporting, you, I and they know that.
Enough of the politeness already.
It is a high capacity semi automatic rifle. One which is the apparent best tool to defend oneself from everything. They said Huldra and Sporting rifle so many times I wanna puke.

When are people like this going to make a video where they simply say:
'This is a Huldra. Everyone of our 6000 employees has been given one. They have sworn an oath to never surrender it!'

ok...i tried...but still it is all about how a weapon is used...not the weapon itself...

Back