"Ooops I did it again.."

Getn off

Registered
No, not gonna find and sexy Britney pics.
Added another to the stable. Well, actually repalced the VFR and M109.
In the last 3 years I have headed to the HD dealer with the intention of riding a new one home excactly 4 times. First 3 times I just couldn't pull the trigger (which meant parting with my M109)....V Rod muscle, Street Glide, and Road Glide. Well, last week I rode a new 2019 Ultra Limited home to keep the Busa company.
After my back surgery last year, the 9 is just a bit too firm of a ride, and jerky. Those of you that have ridin one know, it is a forking torque monster with a very hard suspension. With a 280 out back, it is a chore to lean. Or maybe I have finially just turned into mr mega pu$$y.
After renting an Ultra last winter in LA on a layover, I knew it was only a matter of time really.
I have ridden with a ton of HDs and love all brands honestly. But I will say that I am really impressed with the ride, tech, and comfort. Very well built. No skimping on crap like most bikes. Pigtails for everything vs splicing. Awesome quality chrome and welds. The electronics? Holy crap this is a techie bike. The infotainment is fantastic. The lighting is unreal. The ride? Well, it rides like an Ultra Glide! This new 114 engine pulls pretty good. Has dual cooling.. radiator in each leg fairing to cool the heads. Has rear cyl deactivation at idle to keep the rider cool at stops. Dang brah!
It is one heavy beast tho. 910 lbs mostly dry. Add that to a pretty high cg and u get a handfull when coming to a stop or backing up.
Wife loves it too. Plan on making this a road warrior for sure. About to sell my first born to buy a Corbin complete seat with heat and ac!
Guess I can sell my QD Givi 3 bags for the Busa now as I wont be taking her on cross country trips any longer!
At the 1k check, I am having a basic stage 1 added. Nothing more than Rinehart 4.5" slipons, filter and tune. Just for sound.
I know a few of you have an HD and a Bus. Awesome combo. Cant wait to put some miles on her.
The last pic is "Happy Me!" Lol
Carry on.
Troy
image.png

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Welcome to The MoCo fraternity.....:beerchug:

Very sharp looking sled!!!

Make sure you establish a relationship with a local dealership. Have them do the 1 service or 2. Those Milwaukee 8 motors are still relatively new and have been known to harbor a gremlin or 2. Be careful not to install something that could void your warranty.

Many variables: Airline, seat, seniority, type of bidding system, etc...
I have been with my airline for over 18 years, so I have plenty of seniority. Luckily my airline has the best working conditions of nearly all of the others, domestic or foreign actually. On a bad month, I have 15 days off. I bid my trips usually to be home by 1 pm if a turn, or if a multi day, to start after 7pm and get released the last day before noon...and those arent considered days off.
So, to answer ur Q...a poop ton if the woman allows it of course!
An average month, I bid a schedule that has 4 on, 4 off, with a late show and early release. Have been doing just turns lately and not sure if I like being home every night quite honestly.
Winter time here, I usually head to South America, the Carribean, or LA. Summers, up north and West...I am lazy and follow the better weather!
Troy

I remember as a young teenager ( before 9/11 ) to see the cock pit , and some information on a trip to New York . I was maybe 14 . Sure come on in , but dont touch . Answered all my questions . The suprise was during flight a attendant came , and got me to go see while airborne after the seat belt sign was off .
Maybe 1987 or 88 .

Nice two wheel Caddy Troy :)

I remember as a young teenager ( before 9/11 ) to see the cock pit , and some information on a trip to New York . I was maybe 14 . Sure come on in , but dont touch . Answered all my questions . The suprise was during flight a attendant came , and got me to go see while airborne after the seat belt sign was off .
Maybe 1987 or 88 .

I have several memories of that myself. Early 80's, on transatlantic flights. Pilots were so cool, and always willing to let a young gearhead check out the flight deck.

Maybe 1987 or 88 .

I have several memories of that myself. Early 80's, on transatlantic flights. Pilots were so cool, and always willing to let a young gearhead check out the flight deck.

I was lucky enough to get to sit in the cockpit during a few landings while serving. I found it to be interesting to hear the flight crew and tower chatter on the headset.

It was especially fun to hear the internal chatter-the crew had fun sometimes.

Wish you luck. Good thing it has storage for all the kitty litter you are going to need to haul around for cleaning up after the turd. :fire:

Back