Ooooh I wanna see this race.

I don’t know. But underground racing are basically calling out any bike that can beat this hurican on the street. They made another post calling out people who were saying this bike was slow and posted a video of a 425hp turbo Busa getting beat by one of their 1750hp huricans. Wish I had a 600hp bike. I’d race em all day long. That would be epic. A win would put your name on every map out there too.

I would think at lower speeds the bike would have the advantage (obviously a sick built bike not stock) but if the race was done at higher starting speeds the advantage goes to the car.

I don’t know. But underground racing are basically calling out any bike that can beat this hurican on the street. They made another post calling out people who were saying this bike was slow and posted a video of a 425hp turbo Busa getting beat by one of their 1750hp huricans. Wish I had a 600hp bike. I’d race em all day long. That would be epic. A win would put your name on every map out there too.
I just watched the video of the 425hp bike running the 1750hp Lambo. It was a close race from 65-185. A 600hp bike would have ate his lunch.

Honestly if I went out and dropped several hundred thousand dollars on a car then dropped several hundred thousand more into modifying it and it wouldn’t outrun a twenty five thousand dollar bike, I would probably find a new hobby. Chess club or stamp collecting or something.

Honestly if I went out and dropped several hundred thousand dollars on a car then dropped several hundred thousand more into modifying it and it wouldn’t outrun a twenty five thousand dollar bike, I would probably find a new hobby. Chess club or stamp collecting or something.
I hear your point but...25k?? I think you've a wrong animal there sir.... a good 500+hp bike I'd say would be 40k or more easy... although nothing compared to the money dumped in that car..lol

Buddy built this turbo Busa. 450 to the wheel I believe. Raced the UGR Lambo in the pic. Was close race, think the car made 1200hp or so. I'll find the video

561302_345812748826143_1732141422_n.jpg

Back