Only motorcycle topics

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
You could be subjected to unwanted comments for posting things not 100% motorcycle related on this website.It's fine for some,but not for others.
Fair warning my friends,guard yourself against free will,free speech.
Rubb.

I like pie
Me too Sarge,but on a forum such as this,with only motorcycle related topics allowed...should you even be posting about fun and delicious things.
I dunno Sarge,are we not risking a ....

Stoppit..... :lol:

Post what ya like, within the guidelines of decency as directed by El Capitan, but don't be surprised when others respond in kind. One of the things that makes this place work is our ability to disagree in a (mostly) civil manner.

I would have figured "The Mr Rubb" had thicker skin than this.....

You have been embroiled in controversy before and survived...what has changed?

Grab yourself by the boot straps and pull yourself out of this hole.

I would have figured "The Mr Rubb" had thicker skin than this.....

You have been embroiled in controversy before and survived...what has changed?

Grab yourself by the boot straps and pull yourself out of this hole.
He typically does. He must be in his feelings a bit this morning....

Hey Rubb, ( @rubbersidedown ) what happened with your gammey hand?
Did ya get it looked at by a doctor?
Hard time trying to get in to see a doc these days.All of their offices are closed,most clinics aswell. My doc did phone me to say he thinks its nothing serious...the usual,get some tests,blah blah blah.

I was staring down Katy Perry's top so hard I didn't notice Bill Clinton's lean-in right away. Awesome. :bowdown:

You stumble upon the strangest stuff here on this world web thing Hayabuser. Like wtf is this girl doing playing her instrument with her bottom in a washing machine? Whats even more bizare,why is Bill peeking on her?
Rubb.

Back