only 5 posts per page

bird1300

Registered
I can only view 5 posts per page even when I change my post viewing to 40 post per page in the control panel. Whats up with that?

I had that problem here with my work computer. NOBODY could tell me how to fix it. I had to switch to Google Chrome, and now everything works fine again.
Sorry, I tried EVERYTHING to fix it. No Moderators or anything could help me out. Everyone said it was my computers fault, not the org.

It's working fine for me in Chrome, Firefox, and IE... :dunno:

I don't know if it would be related to the problem, but what OS are you guys using? I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate.

I had that problem here with my work computer. NOBODY could tell me how to fix it. I had to switch to Google Chrome, and now everything works fine again.
Sorry, I tried EVERYTHING to fix it. No Moderators or anything could help me out. Everyone said it was my computers fault, not the org.

It's ALL your fault! Must be a certain version of firefox or some sort of settings? :dunno:

It still to this day works fine for me at home with Firefox, but at work, I still only get to see 5 posts. Google Chrome works fine at work.
O.P. pm me if you need to since you won't be able to see any of these posts now from here on out.. :beerchug:

My laptop at home does the same thing since the last FireFox version update. Works fine with IE. You can refresh the page after it loads and get the rest. Well it works that way for me anyway.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

I don't know if it would be related to the problem, but what OS are you guys using? I'm on Windows 7 Ultimate.

I am using Windows7 Home Premium.
When I click on a page, it's like it never fully loads. The little circle just keeps going round and round.
Is it a problem with using firefox?

I am using Windows7 Home Premium.
When I click on a page, it's like it never fully loads. The little circle just keeps going round and round.
Is it a problem with using firefox?

You'll never really get a straight answer since the problem can't be re-produced by anybody who can actually fix it or figure out the problem. Try PMing a Mod or asking for technical help somewhere.

I got really frustrated, then installed Google Chrome.. :banghead:

My FireFox works flawlessly at home, just for some reason won't load the org fully at work. I don't get it. And I'm not a huge fan of Chrome either.. :down:

You'll never really get a straight answer since the problem can't be re-produced by anybody who can actually fix it or figure out the problem. Try PMing a Mod or asking for technical help somewhere.

I got really frustrated, then installed Google Chrome.. :banghead:

My FireFox works flawlessly at home, just for some reason won't load the org fully at work. I don't get it. And I'm not a huge fan of Chrome either.. :down:

I think it's a storm trooper issue :whistle:

If you don't ride a RED busa they will only let you read 5 at a time cause they know you are kinda slow :poke:

Back