Only 200 2002 Black SE's made?

Maybe only 200 sold at the dealership where he bought his, limited edition for the store ?

Captain

I would say that is doubtful. I have seen more all black 02 LE's than I have seen blue/black '02's.

I would say that is doubtful. I have seen more all black 02 LE's than I have seen blue/black '02's.
True...And the Silver is even more rare...So who really got the LE...
muscle.gif

I don't know about the # of black LE's, but when I saw it for the 1st time I fingred it would look good chorme out, but the dealer would only give me 4-5G's for my black/blue 02'.(big hit in price for not even a year old bike at the time; is this normal?)

It is not a limited edition!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just the 2003 european model Busa.
All black!!! Nothing more than this.

It is not a limited edition!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just the 2003 european model Busa.
All black!!! Nothing more than this.
I read this somewhere, can't remember where, but was recently... (cant believe everything you read anyway - and that could include here)

The 2002 all black Special Edition Hayabusa is nothing more than leftover parts from the 2002 production line. When Suzuki found out how many leftover parts they had for that model year, they decided to use them for a Special Edition.

That is the best explanation I have seen so far.

yea dood my wife picked mine. Any busa is a bad busa. Limited edition or not, the all black one really grew on me. I used to have white rims on my gixxer750, and I love the black rims because I dont have to detail them every time I take the bike out. I like the powder coated frame too, less upkeep. It's a great motorcycle

Mike

Back