Online Driving school

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Im currently takin a driver safety coarse to reduce my points, Ive got more than a few....

When I say currently, I mean I have another tab open right now. You need to be logged in for 6 hours and answer some questions at the end of each section, but you dont even have to get em right :laugh:

Here's the link, it $30 and you have 30 days to finish the coarse in your spare time, super easy. Reduces points and cuts insurance cost just like the classroom version, but you can do it your underwear:lol:

Traffic School Online By Improv – Official Site – Voted Best Traffic School & Online Defensive Driving Course

Reduces points and cuts insurance cost just like the classroom version, but you can do it in your underwear.

I beg of you, PLEASE DON'T show pics of this. I'll die trying to find a way to get you banned....
:rofl:

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

I did the online driving test thing too. I copied each webpage into a PDF, then when I got to the end of each chapter and had to take the test. I used Adobe's search function and searched for keywords on the PDF. Got 100% on the class :)

They didn't have a minimum time limit. Had I read every page it would have taken 6 hours. As it was it took me 2 hours. Several of my friends got the benefit of using my PDF and they did the class in less than 45 minutes.

Good thinkin Panda :thumbsup:

And here is proof that I'm a safe driver...

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1296367683362.jpg

points....what is this "points" you speak of....lol...last ticket i got i pulled the old "ill make payments" and when finnal payment is made i over paid by 1.00 they mailed me a check...i never cashed it...never got points. that was 5 years ago...still never showed up on liscense

I took the class on line also. Once I finished the online thing I had to go to the UPS store about 60 miles away to take the final exam. I did get 5 points added to my driving record but the tickets are still there. In VA they stay on for 3 years. The funny thing is when they come off the insurance never goes down. They always find some reason to just keep raising the price of insurance on me. It sucks.

Back