Oneidasuzuki.com

Mr. Anderson

Donating Member
Registered
has anyone ordered anything online from them? any input positive or negative with dealing with them?

much grass!

Yes, and they are great to deal with...
I highly recommend them...
However, it is always better to allow the Board sponsers a chance 1st...

David

They took 4 months to deliever my order and then it was the wrong part.  I shipped it back and the part I wanted was on back order.  I cancelled my order but they wouldn't refund my money so I talked w/ my lawyer and we're taking them to court.

j/k

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "haha"|1156362946 -->

They took 4 months to deliever my order and then it was the wrong part.  I shipped it back and the part I wanted was on back order.  I cancelled my order but they wouldn't refund my money so I talked w/ my lawyer and we're taking them to court.

j/k
YIKES! Red Flag or more to the story? What part and/or how much $$$?

He was only kidding -> J/K<-

biggrin.gif

I oedered from them awhile back... but what are you ordering if you don't mind me asking? If you look through the sponsors, you might find some pretty good deals!

I oedered from them awhile back... but what are you ordering if you don't mind me asking?  If you look through the sponsors, you might find some pretty good deals!
pitbull new front stand and rear spooled forward handled stand & spools. $312 shipped. didn't find these exact stands on the sponsers websites. I did a search for any feedback on the site, there was none other than just references to the site for parts here and there, no feedback.

<!--EDIT|Mr. Anderson
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156373120 -->

j/k
YIKES!  Red Flag or more to the story?  What part and/or how much $$$?
Jokes

There were about 7 "good" reports posted about their service above my post. I wanted to see if a "red flag" would pop up because of my 1 bad experience compared to 7 good ones.

You threw the flag. Thanks for your participation.
smile.gif

I've ordered from them as well with no issues... they had the best price on light smoked windscreens at the time i ordered...

I oedered from them awhile back... but what are you ordering if you don't mind me asking?  If you look through the sponsors, you might find some pretty good deals!
pitbull new front stand and rear spooled forward handled stand & spools. $312 shipped. didn't find these exact stands on the sponsers websites. I did a search for any feedback on the site, there was none other than just references to the site for parts here and there, no feedback.
Call them first...... You might be surprised.

I wanted to see if a "red flag" would pop up[/QUOTE]
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156379414 -->

Back