One Truly Amazing Toy

Without watching the video first, I'm guessing the guy flying it is wearing capri pants.:laugh: J/K

I've seen it before but it's worth watching it again.

Thanks for sharing.

Being your such the biker I thought from title it was gonna be another thread bragging about how great the Busa is.
Wow that thing is super cool ! There must be so many factors that are involved in flying that thing .
I imagine at that speed it would be easy to out fly the range of the remote pretty quick and then 'whoops' I guess you would just watch it fly and fall out of the sky ? If it's that loud on video I can only imagine how it sounds in person and up close ?
Wife standing by with fire extinguisher as if something has happened before ? He leaves hat on ground when working on it to keep it from getting sucked into jets ? Once all is well hat goes on and pants get pulled up then things are serious :)
Again between fuel and range you would have to be real careful cuz it looks real expensive !
Retractable landing gear.
My dad used to take me to Percy Warner park in Nashville on Sundays to see the remote planes fly . We had one of those that was on a strong string and you had to hold onto it and spin in circles. Then strings broke and well so did it :( .
Skydivr may be able to say whether or not they still gather out there or not ?
That is too cool , thanks for sharing YO ! :)

:thumbsup: i miss flying RC Helis, but i wanted to get back on a bike so all gone
l_a01360972b71e87c27c148eceb82d0b2.jpg

I have two questions about that...

1. How fast does it go?

and

2. Where do you go in RC from there? Is that not the pinnacle of achievements in radio control?

What fun.

Yes, that looks like a lot of fun and of course big money.!
I love flying RC electric. One of these daze I'm gonna dig out my transmitter and pick up a little park flyer for the back yard. LOVE flying RC..!!

We have seen this before and research this kit. It is mostly home built.
Looooooooots of time and money spent there!!!!
But soooooo freakin cool!!

Just verifies the old statement:

"THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEN AND BOYS, IS THE PRICE OF THEIR TOYS"

Totally cool quite an achievement; real jet engines and all...

Back