One step closer...

Quiksilver

Registered
So after some time I've finally got new injectors, a pcv pti, fpr, and pc ignition controller. I will have to wire on new connectors for the new injectors and am curious on which crimp tool to get. I've seen a few at the auto parts stores for a decent price and they seem to be correct. Last thing is how to run the map sensor from the pcv. I know where is has to be run just not sure how it will connect to the map sensor. Tia

The map sensor is built in to the pcv pti harness.

As far as plumbing, you could just connect the map sensor to the plenum with just a rubber hose. It needs to see boost only. Doing it like that, you won’t be able to take advantage of the intake temp sensor.

If you want to be able to take advantage of the iat sensor, you’ll need to weld a Bosch 3 or 4 bar map sensor flange in to the plenum. On a non Intercooled bike, it’s nice to be able to add fuel as the intake temps increase. But it’s not the end of the world if you don’t.

I knew there was more to it but I couldn't find info on the install from dynojet. I'd like to get all the features so it looks like I'll have to get one of these on the way.

Back