ONE SICK PUP!

craigntx

Registered
http://www.wkbw.com/news/local/8448232.html
butt
pirate.gif

of course you'd like'em, man...
all_coholic.gif

I say give the dog to one of those f**kin pedophiles who looks like a kid...match made in heaven
firedevil.gif

Was the dog merely humping the kid? Hell, i've seen all types of dog do that. And i could see how some liberal wacko would spin it out of control.

something isnt right with this i mean did this kids mom freak out cause i bet he was humping his leg and she freaked out

and the witness looks like an average street corner crack head

okay that takes the cake.  I did hear that in Africa the animals are so traumatized that elephants are sexually assaulting and killing rhinos.  No joke!

This happend very near me. The kid had to ask his grandparents that he was left with to change his diaper. Did you catch that? He had to ask. The seemingly useless adult left the child to run naked in the house for a while as they were to lazy to cloth the child.
As some dogs do, When the kid was crawling around nude the dog saw an oportunity to hump on something and did. When the "adult" heard the child screaming she ran to the neighbors house to get help instead of treating the dog like an animal and beating the dogs a$$ to rectify the situation immediately.
there is currently an investigation to determine that dna evidence that was recovered (yikes)is actually from the dog. At very least there is a huge child neglect case here. But most likely as we tend to treat impoverished peoples of a non-white race as children without proper upbringing the most that will happen is the dog will probobly be put to sleep.
The child will be scared for life, Pitbulls will get another count againt them and the ignorant person thats improperly supervised the situation that allowed this to happen will never even see a court room.
And the area that this happend in WAS a wonderful neighborhood 10 years ago that in now a predominantly non white /drug infested/gang riddled low to no income neighborhood. Go fig? MY 2 cent from a local.

dont think the trailer-trash is havin any better luck pullin Jeb offa Billy-Bob's behind
wow.gif

u people arent seriously defending this Dog, after it f***d some kid in the @$$, r u? regardless of whatever cruel, twisted past of ANY animal-if it by ANY means attacks a human being?
rock.gif

SHOOT THAT BEAST IN THE HEAD, AND BE DONE WITH IT
guns.gif

Sorry but GMbusa and mrninja9, did you guys watch the video clip? This is a two year old toddler that now has to have surgery because of the attack from this dog.

They need to hold the supervising adult down, get the dog and tell them now it's your turn.

All I can think of saying is WTF is that all about?

A total lack of parental supervision.... Shame on them....

(BigDiesel @ Jul. 17 2007,20:37) dont think the trailer-trash is havin any better luck pullin Jeb offa Billy-Bob's behind
wow.gif

u people arent seriously defending this Dog, after it f***d some kid in the @$$, r u? regardless of whatever cruel, twisted past of ANY animal-if it by ANY means attacks a human being?
rock.gif

SHOOT THAT BEAST IN THE HEAD, AND BE DONE WITH IT
guns.gif
If I ever make it out to the land of beer and cheese big D, your drinks are on me!

There are a lot of people at fault here. First I blame the person in charge of the child. Second I blame the owners of the dog that let it run wild.

I would almost be willing to bet that the dog and the child belong to the same people. One big screwed up family.

Oh, and I would still kill the dog just for the simple fact that it abused my kid, knowingly or not.
guns.gif

Back