One rider I would let get in front of me!

Me follow & watch her real close thru da twisties....hangin' it all out>>>racer-style !! :goodidea: :wow: :goodidea:

I thought..."what kind of stupid person would ride with their azz hanging out.." Then I saw the rest of the pictures...she is from PA....It all makes sense now.....:whistle:

I thought..."what kind of stupid person would ride with their azz hanging out.." Then I saw the rest of the pictures...she is from PA....It all makes sense now.....:whistle:

:rofl:

I was gonna reply earlier and say I hope she wears sunscreen, but then I thought if she is covering up everything but her A## then she has way more problems than not wearing sunscreen. :laugh:

I thought the same thing.... hee hee

I never thought I'd say " I " actually would love to be the "passenger" on a bike before...but in that case I would---- IF I was a single man that is:rulez::laugh:

makes sense she is from PA... still I wouldnt mind "rear-ending her" lol

Still I can't imagine why she would do that... Not that I'm complaining...
and even though someone said "who would have thought that it would be a ninja that would get girls pants off" I say hey.. as of now I have a ninja, and yes it does work lol...

Well, we all know what's she's wearing under the chaps.........Wonder whats under that jacket :laugh:

289-yoda.jpg

Back