One of the reasons I sold the busa

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
Besides the fact that I hardly ever rode the busa anymore because I work all of the time, I decided to finally buy a brand new car. This is what I finally decided to put in the garage and I must say that I am very pleased with my choice. For those who dont know, it is a 2006 Trailblazer SS which has everything but dvd and nav on it. Did I mention the 395 horse 6.0L LS2 under the hood? Most people think that it is a regular trailblazer till they TRY to out run it... About the only mods I have done are 5% tint and a 50 series flowmaster but i am going to get a CAI and a tune so I it will be putting around 330hp to the ground. This is a true sleeper in all right.
cool.gif

100_0679_2.JPG

Its nice, but I'd rather ride on the outside. Bikes in the shop for brakes, brake lines, tires, oil change and new chain. Driving the cage is driving me nuts.

Nice truck. My parents each have a Trailblazer, both with over 100K on the odometer and still running strong.
Have you had a run in with a SRT8 GrandCherokee yet?

You'll know when you are really missing the BUSA, you'll open the door in the curve and hang your knee out
biggrin.gif

Nice truck, though. Congrats
beerchug.gif

(black954 @ Oct. 09 2006,20:12) Nice truck. My parents each have a Trailblazer, both with over 100K on the odometer and still running strong.
Have you had a run in with a SRT8 GrandCherokee yet?
Out here there arnt any srt8s running around that I have seen but I would run one if I ever did. Factory the srt8 will pull a little on the SS but at $10000 less you can throw a lot of upgrades on the SS and destroy the Jeep.

(extreemachine @ Oct. 09 2006,22:22) Hot lookin truck!!  How fast is it?
It will definatly put you back in your seat... I believe the numbers are 0-60 in about 5 seconds and 1/4 mile times in the mid 13s which isnt bad for a 5000lb. trunk with the aerodynamics of a brick. People are already putting turbos, superchargers and big nos system and getting 1/4 time of mid to low 11s.

Very nice...I don't know how you passed on the black model SS. Looks 10x better IMHO.

Thanks for showing me the back I never see it from where I sit
laugh.gif

DSC01662.jpg

In return for your generosity here is a veiw you may never see from the driver seat

DSC02957.jpg

But hey it has AC. just kidding bro,  
poke.gif
 nice truck!!

(Over_Easy @ Oct. 09 2006,23:05) Very nice...I don't know how you passed on the black model SS.  Looks 10x better IMHO.
I was very close to buying the black one but every vehical I have ever owned was black and everytime i swore to never buy another one. Its really hard to keep them clean out here with all the blowing dust and it is horrible in the summer time so that is why i did a 180 and went with white.

I here ya...I have a black/black Infiniti G35 6 Speed/XM Sunroof, Perf. Package, etc. and another black sedan (company car) and almost got the black busa but decided on the Maroon/Black to break it up a little.

Back