One of the greatest/entertaining threads

Poor Ninja.

The ShervinRRR bike might be my favorite though, I laugh everytime I even think about him referring to that muffler as a 'work of art'

Maybe they both need their thumbs cut off?

Poor Ninja.

The ShervinRRR bike might be my favorite though, I laugh everytime I even think about him referring to that muffler as a 'work of art'

Yep. ShervinRRR, the Borat of motorcycling.

ShervinRRR YouTube.jpg

The NOS guy was pretty good, too. Bike won't start after using NOS fuel additive : Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums: Gixxer.com

ShervinRRR YouTube.jpg

I just wish SKIPPii had a Busa! It would be great to have a person with his knowledge on the Org. ???

Intermittent Perceived Lack of Power

Apparently Ninja 250's have points now. The board admin is just as stupid as the muffler dope. You run a forum where there is only one bike discussed, you ride one yourself and hold the title of administrator.....and you suggest someone check the points when their bike is running poorly. EPIC FAIL

Wow and that is why they ride a kawasaki... If they rode anything bigger than a 250 i would be frightened for everyone sharing the road with the guy who posted that crap and the even more unintelligent ones who condone it, that admin included...

Back