One more time clear turn signals

race24x

Registered
I am looking for some good quality but not overpriced clear turn signals for the front of the busa. I saw some cool ones that it looks like someone made with the Busa Kanji built in. I may have to try the same thing. Who knows where I can get some . I checked clear alternatives but they do not offer stock replacement (that I could find ) Help me please some links etc
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???

rock.gif

Hey Race24X,

You must be kidding right??? I have the clear alternative front lenses on my bike and they look great. I've seen them cheaper on e-bay. Somethin' like $45. Can't remeber the site though. I will do some checkin' for ya while I am on break today.

Brian

race24x, are you saying that the clear alternatives are not made for the busa?
rock.gif
I installed them in mine and it was a clean installation over all.. they look trick..

They are exactly what I want but I looked on there website when I looked them up and all I could find is the universal ones for the rear. I want to trick them out like the other post I made I think just putting some tape or a decal inside then frosting them will work

I just went to Labusas and the reply there was that Nick was the guy to talk to here on hayabusa.org I think that is GSXR1300 right he does awesome work on inner fairings and mirros etc has anyone heard from him

Not since his daughter died. Prayers are still with him and his family though.

B.

Not since his daughter died.  Prayers are still with him and his family though.

B.
I am pretty sure that Nick is back working...talked to someone who's getting wrok done. however, I doubt if that is the Nick, cause I think he is also active on Labusas. I am going to e-mail the guy who had those lights with the Kanji and let you know.

Clear alternatives definately have clear ones for the Busa!

Thanks Thinker I found it too but I emailed them and they no longer offer the completly clear lenses like you have. #### I will have to get the Mototeck ones and they are almost 100.00 The message they sent me back....

Ronald,

Our lenses have the honey comb pattern to make the lens look white and hide the bulb. We do not offer the totaly clear lens. If you click the hayabusa turnsignal photo it will show you a larger version.

Tobin

Wow, i need to check mine...haven't installed them yet and not sure what I got. I am still waiting to here back about those with the Kanji.

Me too I may have to buy a decal to stick in there and frost them myself So far the only clear ones I have seen are the Mototeck ones so I will have to wait and see

Thinker Sir... I can't believe you called somebody high maintenance! Jeez you practically told me that I was nothing more than grabastic amphibian slime not worthy of wasting the good air that humans needed. Why cause I didn't fill out the right items on the Laguna list. Sorry about that again sir...
biggrin.gif

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Thinker Sir...  I can't believe you called somebody high maintenance!  Jeez you practically told me that I was nothing more than grabastic amphibian slime not worthy of wasting the good air that humans needed.  Why cause I didn't fill out the right items on the Laguna list.  Sorry about that again sir...
biggrin.gif

Marc "Howlin Mad"
That's right...you are high maintenance too cause I had to ask more than once!
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Sir I did 250 pushups for my short comings! I know that is not enough so I will do better next time sir...

Marc "Howlin Mad"

Hey Thinker if you want to punish a Busa rider like Howlin No riding over 50 MPH LOL that will kill him

Back