One more issue...slow warm up

motomc1

Registered
For some reason my bike takes longer than usual to warm up and smooth out. This is my 4th Busa. The other 3 were bone stock. The bike has the slightest of hesitation off throttle until warmed up. The bike came with a 4 into 1 yoshimura, pc3 USB and a stock air filter which I switched out to a K&N. The pc3 has apparently already been "set up" or "programmed" by the previous owner and the bike runs really really good when warmed up. Can I adjust any of the 3 "knobs" on the pc3 manuel settings to eliminate this slow warmup? I am not capable of hooking this up to a computer. thks

I don't think that is it. the hesitation before warm up is EXTREMELY slight. The bike actually get's up to normal operating temp in a timely "normal" manner. It seems maybe a little lean off idle until a 3 to 4 minutes have passed although it's at operating temp.

Maybe it's the map? Mine was a little sluggish when I installed dual HMF high mounts. The top rpm's made big difference. Installed custom map & airbox mod much better.
Then had Dynoed & WOW! Huge diference!

Back