One for our resident LEO's

fsusux

Banned
laugh.gif
A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix.
The doctors operated and advised him that all was well. However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs on his crotch.

Worried that it might be a second surgery the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got the energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable.

Taped firmly across his pubic hair were three wide strips of Duct Tape. Written in large Red letters was the sentence:

"Get well soon....from the nurse in the Jeep you pulled over last week.

Yeah, I work as an engineer in our hospital..and I am afraid that if I ever get sick..the nurses will get revenge on me for all the stuff that didn't get fixed...plus, I just don't like the idea of co-workers seeing my uhh, private areas..LOL!!

I saw a cop show the other day and one of the cops said I never ticket nurses and doctors . because God forbid I have to see them later !

Funny joke.
cool.gif

Time carry a stethoscope under my seat by the paperwork.

Never knew about the doctor/nurse thing.
thumb_up.gif

Paramedics are on the no-no list too! Church workers don't often get them either, pastors, nuns, priests, etc. A good friend in high school became a minister and he carries his card with his license so the officer will always see it when he pulls his license. Works like a charm I'm told.
thumb_up.gif

Kind of gives me an idea actually...
firedevil.gif

Back