One crazy MOFO!

BUSAnomics

Registered
INSANE MOTORCYCLE RIDER WITH A DEATH WISH - YouTube[/url][/MEDIA]

Where in the world do you have to be this fast? I dont get it... I mean, do some people wake up in the morning in a cold sweat saying to themselves, "I gotta do something today to get the shakes off!" I dont know...:banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:
Different strokes for different folks. ??? But what I absolutely do not get is all that dam "BEEP BEEP BEEP" with the worthless horn!!!! I mean at most they may have heard it when he was right beside them, more chances of startling someone and having them jerk out in front of you than anything else.:banghead: Even if they did hear it by time they seen him he was going by already. ???

Gutless little naked bike whatever it was. If you're gonna chop traffic like that you need some power :laugh: No place for a little detuned 600 or whatever cc naked :banghead:

i have to think that every video i see to this effect makes the argument that if you want to ride all out...take it to the track.

how many others did this guy potentially involve?

man... ???

This rider is probalby unfortunately not long for this world.

But he captured the moments, thanks to an on board camera that will no doubt, make him an Internet sensation...

:banghead:

Let me explain, the horn is right there anyway and I figure you might as well use it. Also, I'm rehearsing for an emergency that will be featured on the show doomsday preppers.

my guess :whistle: the guy had a tail full of booger sugar, and was headed for the border. :laugh:

sorry :hide: i've been watching "I almost got away with it". :rofl:

Back